Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 07:51 AM   #1  

Default Hi I am not new but I was away

When I got back after moving one of the threeads I used to post at was gone and moved here I guess.. Here is about me.. I am 34 married mom of two and I weigh 258.5 currently wanna be 160 .. Ummm well since I never know the best info to give out jut ask it is easier..
I have an open mind about all religions and beliefs as well as personal relationship prefrences..
Well for thjose who know me they can tll you a bit about me IF they want to..
Hopefully I can find those people I used to post to on the other thread,
Well I have a unique ISP that enjoys giving me the boot so I will end now Take care and hope to talk to you all soon
Sheila
Old 08-28-2002, 08:07 AM   #2  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi Sheila
I have a sister by that name. It is great to have you back and for me to meet you for the first time. I just joined this great family a month ago, and yes that is what i feel like it is. They are a a great bunch of girls and I love getting up in the morning and see how they have been doing and what is going on in their lives. When I started a month ago , i weighed 270 and now i am down to 259. Hurray! I do not remember being down this low in a long time. It is a great feeling! And the best part is I feel great, am never hungry or very rarely crave anything sweet or fattening anymore. I would much rather have some fruit now.
So welcome back Sheila!
Live, laugh and enjoy live!
Wantolosealot
Old 08-28-2002, 08:16 AM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hi Sheila and welcome

The Alternachicks and the Alternative chat were both invited to become a forum together so here we are. I hope you find your old friends here and make some new ones too! If you check in the "meet n' greet" thread everyone's bios are there and you can see who posts here.

Have a great day
Old 08-28-2002, 09:55 AM   #4  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Hi Sheila! I am gonna be gone for a bit too. I am moving up to N NV and stay with my dad till my house sells and I buy a new home. It will give me some time to figure out what I want. I know I want, but can I afford it??? I will post from his home once I get my computer up and running. Anyways, wildfire is here as is pumpkinseed. Lamorgan too. Welcome back and are you all settled from moving? ~flower
Old 08-28-2002, 10:24 AM   #5  
Is it Friday yet?

Hello Sheila dahlink.... I'm glad you found us!!! I left a final post on the old thread about where to find us - I hope you found it!

Welcome!

Terri
Old 08-28-2002, 06:38 PM   #6  
Hot Stuff

Hi Sheila, glad you found us!

I'm slinking off to bed now...not only am I tired but now I'm freakin' SICK! Grrrr.
Old 08-28-2002, 08:01 PM   #7  
Must Shrink.

Hello! It's wonderful how so many of us are here!

Lamorgan
Old 08-28-2002, 09:36 PM   #8  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HI SHEILA!!!!
Old 08-30-2002, 03:25 AM   #9  
the kid's counting on me!

Welcome Sheila!!!!
Closed Thread