Old 12-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello!

I've been on 3FC for a while now but first time posting on this thread. Don't know why b/c I most definately belong here!

A little about me......I'm a professional dieter. Have done them all & have lost weight with most. I'm on day 2 of the new Weight Watchers program right now. I did lose 30lbs w/ LAWL earlier this year & gained some of it back over the summer.

On a positive note, this is the 1st year in over a decade where I will be starting off a new year weighing less than I did last year. It's only 16 pounds, but at least I don't weigh more!

The weight loss thing is becoming more and more important to me as the years go on. I am very much in love w/ my DF & want to marry & have children very soon. I don't want to be a huge bride & my doctor says that it is unsafe for me to get pregnant until I am under 300 lbs. I'm turning 33 on NYE so the clocks a tickin'.

I find so much motivation & support from these message boards! Looking foward to getting to know you all.
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 PM   #2  
Anne

S/C/G: 407/358-Dec2007/tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Jill!

It's just a case of taking it one day at a time. At least that's what I've found for me. Little changes eventually add up to big changes. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
RealCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 351/286/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to the board Jill. Post everyday or so..even if it is good news..bad news..a rant or a triumph!!! Trust me everyone here has been where you are or is where you are and we are all here to support one another.
azcyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:13 PM   #4  
BELIEVE!

Welcome Jill! You have come to an amazing place for friendship, support and motivation! Jump on in wherever you feel comfortable!
BarbPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Welcome welcome welcome!
Jacquie668 is offline   Reply With Quote