S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Weekend Chat: Sat/Sun, 12/20-12/21

MOrnin' All!

Batteries about to die, I'll be back...
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good afternoon everyone. I went to Target this AM and was expecting tons of people...it wasn't bad at all. I guess the weather is keeping everyone in. I was able to get checked out without a wait. I was very happy. I am all set now. I've got the stocking situation under control! Yay!!

Pear: I have two little ones along most of the time too. They were just easy errands yesterday. I had two other places I was supposed to go, but decided to do them when the weather was better!

Have a great Saturday!!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:32 PM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hey all, I'm not doing so well today, aka I'm depressed. Hopefully, I can somehow get my mind off of the bad with a workout or something. Won't make the financial problems go away, but with Christmas around the corner, I need to somehow feel jolly.

Hope the rest of you are having a better Saturday than I have so far.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #4  
LBH

Here I am! I got busy, had to sand a little, shower and get dressed for a playdate! It was our first and it went great! Have kid hanging on my back, gotta go.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

HO, HO, HO ~ I will be so glad when I don't have to hear Michael Jackson singing "I Saw Mamma Kissing Santa Clause". If I never hear it again it will be too soon. (That is one song that drives me absolutely crazy and its on musack every hour.)

Today was a good day, it didn't get busy until about 10 or 10:30 so I eased into my day. It was a good steady, with spurts of insane. Hopefully the day went well for the evening crew.

We had a bake sale at work, which doesn't help and mom and I frosted sugar cookies after dinner tonight. (Of course you have to try one) Not feeling productive on the diet front, so I have to be better tomorrow.

I only have one more present to wrap and I will be done. I don't think that it will be done tonight, but maybe tomorrow, or I might just buy a bag. (lol)

Lisa

Last edited by lppennington; 12-20-2008 at 08:59 PM.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #6  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Felt a lot better this evening after I worked out at the gym. Need to get myself used to the elliptical because I couldn't stand it more than a couple minutes, my knees were killing me. Going to try again on Monday when I go back.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/261/135

Height: 5'2"

Hello people, I am kinda new and though I would find a few places to post. My name is Angie and I need to lose 110 pounds. I have triplets + 1 so i am busy and i often do not take time to eat right. This is the last time I am starting again. I hope to meet some great people here and get alot of inspiration from you all.
angiemo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #8  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

I have been checking out new places to post on the site as well. The more support the better. I'm actually 29 but with my 30th birthday only four months away, I decided to check this group out.

My name is Tracey and I'm a single mom to a 5 year old little girl named Mikayla. I finally weighed myself after months of refusing to get on a scale and I'm at 300 which sadly isn't my highest weight but is still too damn high.

Angie, bless your heart for having triplets plus one. How old are they?

I hope to get to know all of you ladies.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:10 AM   #9  
LBH

Mornin' All!

Tracey, Welcome to 30 Something's! Is Mikayla in Kindy? A few of us have kids that started Kindy this year. Hopefully finally stepping on the scale will give you the motivation you need. We can do this!

Angie, Welcome to 30 Something's to you too! Wow, God bless you with triplets plus 1!! Lots of motivation here!

It's snowing again. We've got about 1.5" of new snow this AM. It's just switched over the sleet here though. I'll be happy if this is the last snow of the season! OK, maybe a dusting on Christmas AM, just for effect, but that's it!

I need to go shopping today, so I'm hoping it stops soon, so I can get out later. The boys are going to the Giants/Panthers game later. I was gonna go, but decided I was a wuss and would complain about the cold, so my brother and nephew are going with DH & DS1.

Have a great day all!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:07 AM   #10  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Yes. She is in kindy. She loves it so I'm hoping she doesn't lose her love of school. She already isn't too fond of the homework, and who can blame her? There was definitely no homework many moons ago when I was in kindy.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #11  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning chicks. Just a quickie this AM. I'm waiting for some friends, we are supposed to have a book club meeting. It's up in north Jersey which got slammed with the snow, so I hope it's still going on. No one called to say any different. I'm all dressed and smelling good (don't usually wear perfume but I am today) so I don't want to waste it.

OK, girlie has to go potty. Back later!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #12  
LBH

Karen, I'm sure you're gone by now, but it's fine up here now. The plow just went down my street a few minutes ago and the road is clear...I see blacktop. I'm sure the main roads are clear.

Tracey, My DS hate the homework too. He doesn't want to stop playing to do it. I'm like, come on, you can take 5 minutes to do this sheet! I put him in homework club at aftercare, so that he could get it over with early, and could sit and watch TV or whatever at home, but he still doesn't always do it. Hopefully not a sign of things to come, I always hated homework too. And I didn't get homework until 3rd grade!
Old 12-21-2008, 01:40 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

hey all...well i had the whole weekend off and it's been nice. Had a bunch of errands i had to run yesterday. Of course the weather was miserable and rainy so it makes for a long trip (ppl can't drive in the rain). Today, i finished my last christmas shopping...yes i'm a major procrastinator. Tonight, we have our clinic holiday party...should be fun. Other that that...definately needing to get my butt motivated. Sort of on a bad holding pattern. I've told my self i'm going to start back exercising come christmas day (that's when my 5 day holiday starts)

ranger- hang in there..hopefully things will turn around
lisa- even i'm sick of christmas songs but mostly the over played Mariah cary song that i absolutely hate

hey to the newbies...welcome to a great site!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 261/261/135

Height: 5'2"

Tracey,
My triplets are 3 1/2 and my daughter is 1 1/2. I do not look forward to homework for 3 at a time either.

LBH and GatorgalstuckinGA thanks for the welcome.

It is going to be 13 degrees here in the morning, but no snow.....Crazy since yesterday the high was 70 degrees.

Last edited by angiemo3; 12-21-2008 at 11:04 PM.
angiemo3 is offline   Reply With Quote