Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 12-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Weightloss math: skin - fat = wrinkles!!!

My dad and I went to the Chinese restaurant for lunch yesterday and were fighting over who would pay the bill. Now keep in mind that I've been going to this place for a good seven years. The little Chinese lady at the counter wanted to know who the man was. I told her it was my dad. She told me that she would listen to him. She said he looked young and thought he was my boyfriend. She wanted to know where the nice young man was that I usually came in with and the two little kids. I told her that was my DH and grandchildren. She told me.......remember to do this in fractured English......."You look old! You got skinny and lots of wrinkles." I laughed so hard I almost cried. I told her when you are plump you're all filled out and no wrinkles, but when you are skinny and dried out you have plenty of wrinkles!

I need a good winter hat and told my sister everytime I tried one on I looked like a dried up old elf. She told me she wanted to see.....so tried one on and she exclaimed, "You do look like an elf!" So what is the morral of this story...well......I'll take wrinkles over bad health anyday and for gosh sakes drink your water!!!! LOL!!!!! I told one daughter the story and I'll bet I had ten calls from my family last night teasing me about being old and wrinkled!!! What goes around, comes around!!!! LOL!!!! Just started another fit of giggles!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:24 PM   #2  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Lol, I would rather resemble an elf than be unhealthy also!
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #3  

Give me wrinkles anyday! Nothing a little plastics won't fix. I have started my "Rid the Wrinkles" fund.
quilting lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

LOL, I adore Asian people and this is one reason why. They don't mince words do they?

By the way, I bet you are as cute as a button!

Fah, rah, rah, rah, rah...

for what it's worth, my abdomen looks like a pillowcase filled with mashed potatoes

Last edited by Thighs Be Gone; 12-16-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

hahaha i'm 26 and i noticed some new lines on my face since losing weight..oh well..I don't care..as long as the fat is gone!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

and I thought you were going to talk about underarm wrinkles...

My chin definitely has quite a bit of wrinkles.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #7  
Old Cackler

oh, enjoy the wrinkles - you earned them! go get a facial. it'll feel good and make your wrinkled relatives JEALOUS!!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I've started aggressively moisturizing. . .I do notice more "lines" however having the weight off of my face I look younger overall!
Nan your Lose facial skin will also catch up a bit after a while. . .we've all had the elf look~!
I say JINGLE THE BELLS!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote