Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-16-2008, 12:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Default Fat pants...

Fat pants... I'm sick of wearing fat pants again! But I'm NOT buying anymore. Will dump this belly fat and wear the same bloody fat pants - now stretch levis until I do.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/209/170

Height: 5ft 7

I love this post! I love how determined you are and how you`ve decided that enough is enough! Its going to change!
Good for you! You`ll be out of your fat pants in no time!
erinmagill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:46 AM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

LOL I had these awful "fat pants" when I started. They were a size 18 but very stretchy, so I am gathering I was closer to a 20 because they were tight. I wore them until I well into 16s and finally donated them. But I honestly had 2 pairs of pants from 220 pounds until I was around 190 or so. It was good motivation because I hated both pairs! Good luck to you!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:08 PM   #4  
Being A Better Me!

S/C/G: 211/191/150lbs

Height: 5'5"

I had a pair of those for over 4 years. I was about a size 14 when I started, and I wore them until I was size 9-10. Then when I started gaining weight again I had to toss them because they were so worn the seams were coming out and the bottoms around my shoes were torn. All that jazz. I am currently like... a size 16 I think... I don't know exactly. I have lost weight, but I don't know how much because our scale isn't working. I can tell because just after I got weighed 2 pairs of pants ripped. My only pair of jeans, and a pair of pajama pants. Then my mom and I went and got new jeans. Those are already feeling loose, I need to wear a belt so I don't step on them. This is day 8 binge free!! ^_^

migotokokoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

This is so funny!
I actually set a weight loss goal to buy a new pair of pants! My jeans now are awful but I refuse to buy another pair. I started in a size 12/14, had some really low ridding 10's that I have been wearing but the only reason they fit is because they ride 'below' the belly fat. When I buy my new pair I want them to fit me around my waist! LOL
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/197

Oh how I hate my fat pants!!! I started loosing 3 months ago at a whopping size 24...I've lost 37 pounds and bought my first pair of new pants last week...they were a 20!! But I can't afford to replace all my clothes as I lose weight so I wear a few of the 22's I had (cuz my weights been ALL over the place in the past!) and I despise them! I hate how fat I feel in them but there was a day (3 months ago to be exact) that I would have loved to have those tight pants fit baggy!!

kiki100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #7  

I gained weight back and had to buy a pair of fat pants, actually those Walmart levis fit pretty good and have some stretch. It's true I can fit in some of my smaller jeans but it's about muffin belly. Just so mad about buying Walmart fat pants but I'll be wearing them almost every day here for awhile - that's punishment!
Old 12-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #8  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

I've lost 50 pounds and am still wearing the size 22 jeans that were nearly too small for me at my highest weight. I estimate I'm actually around a size 18 now, but these darn jeans have 1% spandex in them and seem to just keep shrinking to fit me. I can very easily pull them off without unzipping, but I'm bound and determined to wear them until I can absolutely wear them no more. I WILL win!

My husband's jeans are also nearly falling off of him now--he's saved only by his belt, because of course they don't put spandex in men's jeans. He looks a little hilarious in his super-baggy jeans.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

I can't even fit in my fat pants... thats why I've been wearing sweat pants a lot lately ...

...but soon I will be getting into them if I can just stick with it!

Last edited by flatiron; 12-16-2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: bad speler lol!
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #10  

Ok, true it's not just that I'm wearing one pair of fat pants every day, pulled out the sweats too... I work at home. Punishment as I love fashion. I will win against the Walmart jeans!
Old 12-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #11  

Katie Holmes and the stars are wearing very loose fitting boyfriend jeans these days, with holes and all... Maybe instead of fat stretch jeans I should find a pair of those, it appears that pants falling down are "in"... with the bottoms rolled up. I kinda remember this in the 80s. This trend seems "ok" but I'll admit when I see overweight teens trying to wear our "cool" tight, tight, skinny 80s kinda jeans it's just not right. Most of us were skinny back then, it was rare anyone was overweight really at least in my class. Not sure I want to fit into skinny jeans but cute boot leg jeans or wide leg jeans cut just right - ok 7's I will wear you again. Don't think you are going to just hide out there in my closet!
Old 12-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I had these fat pants from when I lost weight the first time- I kept them all the way from like 250 or 260 until 190, and then kept them still as I gained weight back- finally threw them out when they became too tight on me to wear. You think that would be a wake-up call, huh?
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:27 AM   #13  

Yeah, a wakeup call the FIRST time you pull out fat jeans! When FAT JEANS call, time to get back to work, at 5 lbs NOT 20 lbs weight regain!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 03:24 PM   #14  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsey View Post
This trend seems "ok" but I'll admit when I see overweight teens trying to wear our "cool" tight, tight, skinny 80s kinda jeans it's just not right. Most of us were skinny back then, it was rare anyone was overweight really at least in my class. Not sure I want to fit into skinny jeans but cute boot leg jeans or wide leg jeans cut just right - ok 7's I will wear you again. Don't think you are going to just hide out there in my closet!
You are so right. If I see one more MUFFIN TOP teen in clothes that are three sizes too small--not to mention the wrong cuts for their bodies I am going to be sick! I was skinny mini in the 80s when I wore those things and no way in the world would anyone less than skinny be caught dead in them then. What are these girls thinking????
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:47 PM   #15  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

i wear skinny fit jeans, but they suit me even though im heavy because im so tall.

i tend to wear leggings under pencil skirts mostly though and never muffin top!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote