Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 376/see ticker/195

Height: 6'2"

Hi all,

I behaved yesterday, as well as riding on my exercise bike for 60 minutes (16 miles...wooohooo), and I am back down to 316.6. I need to maintain focus because there is rumor that I will be flying in January. Not sure how I will fit, but I will be flying with co-workers, so I really hope that belt goes around me. My husband and I flew a few years ago and the belt was REALLY tight, and I was in the low 300s (I think). I don't have huge hips or butt, so my body fits in the seat, my issue is getting the belt around my fat belly. I hope it fits when the time comes to fly.

Debi - I so hope your brother is ok.

NuevaVida - I hope your biopsy comes back fine. My mom had one a few years ago and it was some mass that wasn't malignant. It was scary, but all is well. I hope you have the same luck.

I think that's about it from me now. I need to get another 60 minutes of exercise in today.

Take care all,
Angie
Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 510/see tracker/160

Height: 5' 9 1/2"

Good Morning all,

Penny: I am so happy to see you back if I didn't mention it before. How was the Christmas party? I hope you can post some pics of your new hair cut. Thanks for the comments about my avatar. I really like that picture because I am soooo happy in it.

Purple: I just looked at your before and after pics and WOW! You look amazing. I'm so very proud of you. Thanks for posting the muffin recipe.

Carol: Thank you so much for letting us know about Debi's brother. I have been praying and praying and I hope with all my heart that he is doing better and better each day. I hope that you are not experiencing stress from anything here. Hugs. You are so sweet and I love you so much. Thanks for always telling us to smile. Hugs.

Mimi: I'm glad that the biopsy went well. I will continue to pray it is all okay. Hugs.

Beth: Sorry that you were having a bad day. Hugs to you hon.

Zelma: I hope you are right as rain and feeling back to your old spry self before you vacation.

Jacquie: Glad that you are feeling better.

Cyn: So sorry that you were sick on your birthday. Glad you were able to see the movie. Was it good? I think it is the one with John Laguizamo?

Angie: Woo hoo to getting back to 316!! I am so happy for you.

I went to the party with my DH last night. It was so quiet and died down very, very early. It was sooooo cold and we are having blizzard like conditions. It was -2 this morning and it should only warm up to 8 degrees today. The report for Monday just says "bitterly cold" lol. I weighed myself on Saturday and again today and I dropped another 2 pounds from 223 to 221 so the water weight from TOM is gone. I updated my tracker to show it. I am sooooo excited to almost be out of the 220's and closer to my next goal of 300 pounds lost! I wore a size 16 black jeans to Joel's party last night and they were kind of loose around the bootie. lol. Unfortunately my tummy/extra skin is still "there" oh well. I am pleased with my progress.

I did get Jillian Micheal's Workout for beginners "front side" from Netflix to try it out. I have the "backside" one on order next. I'll let you guys know how it is.

Well, I am gonna go get something for lunch. My heart and prayers are with you all.

Johnnie if you are reading: hugs and prayers.

Blessings all,
Annie
Old 12-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #78  

Height: 5'7"

First let me say THANK YOU ALL for the PRAYERS and THOUGHTS. I truly think is what has him alive right now. He is very critical still.He is on a vent..kidney machine is constant ..not for a few hours. they said he has to have this kind because he isnt strong enough to withstand the other type. THey told us his chances are 50/50. They also said IF he lives it will be very long road. I just got home and am heading to bed. more tommorow.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 340/278/170

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgramie View Post
First let me say THANK YOU ALL for the PRAYERS and THOUGHTS. I truly think is what has him alive right now. He is very critical still.He is on a vent..kidney machine is constant ..not for a few hours. they said he has to have this kind because he isnt strong enough to withstand the other type. THey told us his chances are 50/50. They also said IF he lives it will be very long road. I just got home and am heading to bed. more tommorow.

I'll keep my candle lit for you...*HUGS*
Old 12-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

STOP - GO TO NEXT WEEKS THREAD
Closed Thread