Old 11-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #1  
Going for the Gold 8/8/07

Smile Baby Coming in 3 Weeks

Just wanted to say hi. I lost 50 pounds on LA Weight loss last year and have been off the plan for the last 9 months. I'm really excited to start back up again the day after I get out of the hospital (and just in time for Christmas)! I gained 60 pounds with this pregnancy and am hoping it's mostly baby I've already started my food shopping list and have my diary all ready to go. I'm going to do the plan this time on my own since I have all the materials and this great site for encouragement and help. My hubby will also be starting with me, I just hope I've figured out the right plan for him through reading all the posts over the last year. He'd like to lose about 40 pounds, as for myself I haven't set my goal yet, I'll wait a couple more weeks for that.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
elliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations on the baby to come, and congratulations on taking charge of your health, Good luck.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Ellie Is this your first baby?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #4  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi Ellie! I just had my second! I gained about 55 lbs so we are in the same boat! I have already lost about 15lbs so hopefully it will continue to melt off!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 189/185/125

Height: 5 3

Talking

Hi, Ellie! We are in the same boat! I just had my first girl...my fourth child. She is already 7 weeks! My initial plan was to restart LAWL, too. Since I am nursing, I was worried about compromising my milk supply, so I am still waiting officially. I really can't seem to get my act together to get myself ready to get back, even though I want to. My baby was almost 9lbs at birth and she is probably pushing 13 or so now! I feel like I am constantly nursing. Despite this, I am stuck at about 159 myself. I know my waters are not getting drunk and my food intake is poor also. Maybe we can stick together and support each other since our situations are similar! Congratulations with the baby!
almsthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:31 PM   #6  

Gosh...Girls?? IF I do LAWL...Will I get preggo? I wish. I did go for a consult about a yr. ago...but it was so expensive to me?? I am not working right now so I don't think I can pay $$. Is it a plan that I can do on my own?
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #7  
Going for the Gold 8/8/07

Wow, I'm glad you guys are out there for support This will be my second baby. My first was a 9lb 12oz boy and this one the doc says won't be any smaller than the first! It took me 2 years to get on the "LA Boat" after him and I don't plan to repeat that mistake. When I got preggers I was down to 146 and now am a little over 200lbs. It just makes me sick to know I was here once and not preggo! I love LA and I felt so good when I was on it, and I'll need all that energy chasing a 2 year old and having an infant and the fact that the plan is spelled out for you is another plus - one less thing to think about.. Have a great day and I'll keep you posted - 14 days to go
elliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote