Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Sack SANTA'S Sad Sack ~ GUARANTEE

Is Coming To Town

And HE is carrying around an extra 5 pounds of "gifts" (aka un-wanted baggage ) that HE doesn't need

Last year at this time, the day after THANKSGIVING HE checked in on the beast at 171.0

This morning sad Santa jumped off the beast faster than Rudolph goes coast to coast on Christmas Eve

Yep, this sad Santa has gained 4 pounds since last Christmas....dang! Checking in this morning at 175.0 proves once again that this Santa's weight does not! go down with the stock market .....go figure.

Bottom line.... Rudolph is just flat tired of hauling Santa's extra "gift" around.

After a little discussion in my own mind....now that can be scary....this SANTA has received the OK from his little elves to..... get the shovel out...

GUARANTEE A 5 POUND WEIGHT LOSS FOR CHRISTMAS

So here WE go....bringing the TEAM back for the Christmas rush for a 5 Pound Guarantee Loss... you have the ELVES word on it!

This guarantee is going to make Mrs. Claus very happy

And this SANTA just might have a little cheer on Christmas Day

So what do you say? Are you going to join TEAM RUDOLPH and lose that 5 pound extra package you have been carrying around?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

GO Team RUDOLPH!! I'm ready for another five pound loss myself by X-mas day.

Yesterday I did very well. Only had part of a brownie and two chocolate chip cookies and tried two bites of two desserts that were only so-so so I threw my dessert plate in the trash can. Been sick the past two days so haven't gotten to walk since I've been resting and catching up on homework and studying and general house work which is still a bit of a work out scrubbing tubs and toliets if you're on your hands and knees whew.

Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:30 AM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

At this point, I need to lose about 6 pounds to hit my Christmas goal of 175. And, I know I can do it!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #4  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

yay! i get to join in one of these awesome threads again!!

i wanna lose 5 pounds by xmas for sure! x
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:08 PM   #5  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

The scale laughed at me this morning. I am sure it is excess sodium from Thanksgiving but man it was up way too much for one day (and I even exercised a little yesterday, what gives?)

I made my ticker yesterday. Goal is 170 by Christmas (or as close as possible). I know if I work hard this is easily attainable. I just have to work out more often either before or after work. I am focusing hard to enjoy the holidays without enjoying the junk and getting buff as well!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #6  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

It's a little past 10pm here and I am starting to get a bit hungry since dinner was 4 hours ago....grabbed a big glass of ice water. At my age I'll be up a few times tonight peeing anyway ...at least I hope I get up.

Had a decent breakfast ~ lunch was a hit and run on some salami and chips during Christmas light hanging ~ dinner was left-overs from Thanksgiving...so I will not be surprised if I am up or the same in the morning.

No desert...beer was at a minimum

BRAT ~Praying you shake that sickness that keeps hanging on Hope your mom was better for Thanksgiving. Get that homework done, enjoy the days off.

SHANNON ~You should get the support you need right here...this TEAM can bust 6 pounds down no problem!

PAULA ~Well look at the pretty girl that snuck back in

CAKSES ~You have been doing so well getting back on track after a lapse or two...170 will be a perfectly realistic goal!

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY TEAM
Old 11-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

go team Rudolph! Thanksgiving was not so bad but tonight I caved and went along to the peer pressure for Dairy Queen. I got a small blizzard, but that's a LOT of ice cream!! they need a smaller size! (or i need to put half in the freezer...)
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:04 AM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Tough to carry that freezer to DQ with you though IRIS.

You are going to be just fine....you keep trying and it shows!
Old 11-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #9  
Ija
Extra gluten

S/C/G: 286/135/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerChic View Post
At this point, I need to lose about 6 pounds to hit my Christmas goal of 175. And, I know I can do it!
I'm trying to get down to 175 too, but the last few pounds have come off more slowly than the first hundred. If I make it into the 170's by Christmas I'll be happy.

Last edited by Ija; 11-29-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Ija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drina View Post
I'm trying to get down to 175 too, but the last few pounds have come off more slowly than the first hundred. If I make it into the 170's by Christmas I'll be happy.
That is to be expected DRINA...you are doing great. You will get to the 70's! If you get there by Christmas RUDOLPH will give you an extra lap around your block!
Old 11-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Just got back from the grocery store. Got lots of yummy but healthy and fast breakfast options like yogurt, cereal, granola and etc. So I'm excited about that. I used to really like these things back in high school and I was quite slender back then. I also got some things for treats/snacks and a rice crispie is only 1 point I just found out which is great since sometimes I want something sweet but yet crunchy at the same time. Still figuring out points and all of that for some of the foods I eat. I still haven't been exercising due to this sinus infection moving up into my head now. I woke up today and finally feel the antibotics kicking in just in time for me to go back to work! :-)

Going to go watch some tv now and relax. Have a great day!
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #12  
Jig, Don't Jog

S/C/G: 185.2/154.6/135

Height: 5'5"

Alright, I'm in for another 5lb guarantee My goal is to be 160 for Christmas (I hope i hope!!) Let's do this thing!
weegreenlassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 138.8/135.4/122

Height: 5'1

Count me in! I kinda feel off the turkey cushion in the last 2 weeks or so. I started celebrating my birthday a little early and never really stopped celebrating. ::

I will face the music tomorrow and get on the scale. I don't expect any but I will do it anyway.

My goal is to drop a pound or two by Chirstamas.
tinamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #14  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

5 pounds here we go. It can fly off with Santa on his journey. I have been under 198. I am currently 200, so my goal for X-mas is to be under 195. 192 or 193 would be terrific, but I'll take what I can get.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:57 PM   #15  
Little One

S/C/G: 208/208/165

Height: 5'4'

I'm aiming for 9, but will be thrilled with 5! Count me in!
SweetCurves32 is offline   Reply With Quote