View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 03:14 PM   #8
DreamSmall

Geographical location: Pennsylvania

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: 2 boys ... 3 years and 10 years

Pets: A lab named Charlie, a pug named Mugsy, a cat named Slash and our most recent addition ... a small plastic aquarium of Sea Monkeys of which I have only named 2... Bruno and Chloe.

Hobbies/Interests: Writing in my journal, crafts, cross stitch and walking.

Height: 5'10"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Dark Brown

Type and date of WLS: Laproscopic Roux en Y performed on 2-19-2001

Starting Weight: 295

Present Weight: 187

Goal Weight: 160-170

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Getting in protein and battling with Fat Debbie(she's the piece of me that wants to stay fat because it keeps us from dealing with real issues)

Following any specific plan: WLS, 1100 -1300 calories and walking daily... 5 miles at a pace of 4.5 MPH.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: WLS definitely made things easier in the beginning and this time I have actually learned about myself and am making serious life changes.

Anything else you would like to share with us: My personal goals are to reach and maintain my goal weight while eating relatively normal and I want to be able to walk at a pace of 5 MPH which is 12 minutes a mile and right now I can only do a 13.4 minute mile. This surgery has been the best (physically) and the worse (mentally and emotionally) thing that I have ever done. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

E-mail: dreaming_small@hotmail.com
DreamSmall is offline   Reply With Quote