Old 11-25-2008, 06:00 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default 30-somethings Tuesday chat 11/25

Morning!
I had big ideas about getting in another great workout this morning, but it is not to be. I forgot to use my glutamine supplement after yesterday's workout and man oh man do my glutes ever HURT today! Those squats sure can sneak up on ya! LOL! Think I will have to give them a rest today. Oh well....

My food choices were very good yesterday, so will do more of the same today. It really does feel good to make healthy choices, I don't understand why I have let myself slide SO far backwards.....I guess I have issues, huh? I was 10lbs away from my goal and now I have 35lbs to go....I wish that I had my "wake up call" earlier. I guess I just need to be thankful that I got that wake up call when I did...things can always be worse.

Erricah~ That is SO nice that you have an area to exercise at work...way to go on the treadmill!

fmb~hope you are feeling better today!

Rangerchic~keeping my for ya!

....think I may go put some effort into a little work on the upper body this morning....giving the lower backside a little break.

Hope everyone has a great day
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:31 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy All!

Gloomy, rainy and cold is the forecast today... good thing all our plans are for indoors.
Going to the gym in a bit, then heading out to find me some gloves and a hat. I have none that match my new coat, and well I don't want to freeze my tookus off when waiting in line for Black Friday Shopping .
Other then that I think it will be a lazy lounge around day... put on a movie for the kiddos, have a picnic lunch in the living room.

Nail-lady --- Cheering you on... supporting you in getting back on track. We've all done it, so don't be to hard on yourself. As long as you are aware of it, and make better choices it only can get better.

Well I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

'Morning all!

Getting up this morning wasn't as bad as yesterday, so that was good. Ate my Quaker oatmeal and drank my sugar-free red bull (yes, I picked up a new bad habit, going to get off of this asap though) and got ready for work.

I do feel somewhat accomplished this morning, as I "fixed" the toilet here since the water was running (chain came off). I'm not so good with this sort of thing so it's funny to me that I did it.

Unfortunately, I have to go outside shortly here into the cold and clean cars. Going to try to do it as quickly as possible. Brrrr!!!

Thanks for the support nail-lady! And, I'll be cheering you on too!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all. It's also rainy and gloomy here. My RA is bad today but I still have to put in an 8 hour shift at the store. I'm wondering how many pounds I'll lose this week just by working!! LOL

Welcome Erricah! Where are you in NJ? I'm in Bucks County just N of Philly!

Nail Lady... we've all been there. Stopping and starting... losing and gaining. For most of us it's a pattern... but I think if we stay focused and keep our selves on track we can accomplish our goals. It may take a while to get there but we can do it!!

Ranger... I've never tried a Red Bull... I don't like the name so I've never tried it... isn't that stupid? LOL What does it taste like that you like it so much??

I also sell on eBay and Amazon. I also have my own site that I sell stuff on. It is a lot of fun and can be profitable but the downside is that I have absolutely NO time to list more stuff. What's on there is on there for now. I'm also too damn tired from this job. When I'm home, all I want to do is rest. Last night I worked until 6pm and when I got home I had three things to ship. I was so tired I didn't feel like doing it but I can't have late shipments... that's just bad customer service. Many of my Amazon customers come back so I have to make sure that they get their stuff on time.

Have a good day everyone!!

Last edited by poppyseeds; 11-25-2008 at 09:03 AM.
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 AM   #5  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseeds View Post
Ranger... I've never tried a Red Bull... I don't like the name so I've never tried it... isn't that stupid? LOL What does it taste like that you like it so much??
It's not that it tastes very good, because its just okay. It's the caffeine more than anything. Now that I don't drink soda at all and very rarely drink coffee, I guess I just found another way to get a caffeine "fix." And, it's only 10 calories a can... anyway, its still in the end something I need to give up because I know its not that good for you at all.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All! Been running around all darn day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote