Old 11-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 something chat friday nov 21st

BRRRRRR!!!! its only 30 degrees out here in Ga. Too darn cold. I wanted to ride my horse today, since its my day off...but man its hard to get motivated to bundle up to go ride.

Hope everyone is well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:15 PM   #2  

hello (echo, echo, echo)...wow its a ghost town here today.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #3  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

It's the holidays...nobody's thinkin' diet right now!
Yesterday was my 15th anniversary (wedding) so I was MIA. Didn't do REALLY well eating yesterday, but made up for it w/....ahem...other activities (TMI?? SORRY!!). Also went bowling, played air hockey (that's a workout in itself when you play with my husband!), shopping....it was a fun day being alone with him all day. It was over WAY too quickly. I have sore muscles that haven't been sore in a while!

Anyway, hope everyone's having a GREAT day today! I've had a Fibre One bar (2 WW points) and a ham/cheese sandwich on wheat w/a handful of pretzels. Doin' okay today...hobblin around like an old woman, though.

Gotta get back to work.
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/141

Height: 5'9"

Hello, I was able to actually get out for a walk today but it was only 19degrees out so I made it quick. I do have the day off work and it's just too tempting to lay around and read a book. OK, work out first- then lay around and read.... mmmm... good day.
Blinky963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #5  

wow blinky...you're brave. 19 degrees..and i'm whining about 30. I did walk the dog for a short bit...i only did 30 min thou since i was so cold

diana-happy anniversary...glad you got some LMAO. Any exercise is good..but that's kind is really good

off to the bookstore...i'm being totally unproductive on my day off...and loving it
Old 11-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #6  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hello all!

Got to sleep in today which was nice since I didn't have to work until later. Of course, today is my weigh in day, and I was very happy to see that I'm down another 2 pounds!

Got to drive to Savannah tomorrow to meet my mom and brother to pass off my birds since I move in 2 weeks now. It's really creeping up on me, trying to keep from getting too stressed, even though that only sort of works.

Not much else going on except me trying to get stuff packed up and getting rid of tons of stuff by the 4th.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:57 PM   #7  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy my fellow 30 something pals!!!

It is fra-jeek-ing c-c-c-cold out . BRRRRRR. Lots of errands and running around with the kiddies today. Glad to be done, now planning this evenings events. Got my ingredients for the desserts I plan on making for T-Day... Fudge and chocolatey ewwy-gooey brownies. Mmm, decadent.

Well other then taking the day off of the gym, I did good today... water, water, water and running around, carrying my youngest at times while pushing a carriage, loading and unloading the carriage and chasing after my littlest... whom thinks it is great fun to ruuuuuuuuuuuun up and down the aisles. So, other then a few peices of yummy candy... 3, maybe 4 I think I did good. No clue what we'll have for dinner though? I hope it has cheese though... been craving cheese like mad today.

I hope all of you ladies have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
Try and stay warm, those of you who are enduring the cold brrrr freezing weather.

Last edited by PearFreak; 11-21-2008 at 03:58 PM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hey all!! Just checking in! It's fargin' cold here too!! Lots of flow snurries this morning while driving to work. It was like a winter wonderland!! LOL

Hope things are going good for all. I have been so tired from work, I haven't been posting. I had a shorter day today so DD and I got our nails done this afternoon so we are looking tooo gorgeous for words!!! LOL

I have to work tomorrow too but I'm off on Sunday... YAY!!

Tawk at ya's lata'!! LOL
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Yeah, I've been MIA today. And yeah, it's freeeeezing here to!

Have an interview Monday afternoon w/an agency.

'Night all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote