First name (if you want to tell): Dora
Meaning of user name: A play on my first, middle and maiden name, and my birthday
Geographical location: Los Angeles, CA
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: 1 son, Age 2
Occupation: Marketing Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Interior Design, Crafts, Reading, Fitness, FOOD - hello!
Eye/Hair Color: Blue / Blonde (with help of my beautician)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: At birth
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: Most recent high was 170/141.4/135
Problem: Excessive nighttime binging, snacking
Plan/Way of Eating: Total Diet Solution (whole foods, organic and optimal ration of proteins / carbs)
Favorite exercise: Power lifting
Favorite movies: Lo Dolce Vita
Favorite books: Never Let Me Go, 100 Secret Senses, Madam Bovary, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Clown
Music: Latin (That is a new thing), classic Jazz
Favorite Quote(s): Mostly Albert Einstein's ... current favorite is "Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."
Favorite People (dead and living): My Oma, Chris Wallace
People I canít stand: Those who don't have a clue what they are talking about, but talk about it nonetheless
Places youíve been: All over Europe, Malta, Mexico, Egypt, and both coasts of the US and lots of places in between.
Places you want to visit: Canada, Europe, Hawaii
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? oil
02. What is your least favorite word? swizzle
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Europe
04. What turns you off? Loud-mouths
05. What is your favorite curse word? the F bomb
06. What sound or noise do you love? Busses in the city
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Loud people in a restaurant
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior Designer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Librarian
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Everything they said about this place was true, and you are getting in!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Is there anything left?