Old 11-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #1  
Tink is on The Beach

S/C/G: 240/see signature/150

Height: 5'7

Default I'm trying this again...

I'm back... for any of you who don't remember me, I'm Tink.... I joined 3FC back in July and started WW then too. I started at 240 and wound up going down to about 220. I stoped using this website in September, but tried just logging food into myplate and went down to about 216.5, which was awesome!! But... with halloween candy... and my birthday... and baking last weekend... I decided, before stuff your face with turkey day comes and christmas cookie season, I need to get back on track!! I weighed my self this morning and I was happy to only see 225, yet still mad that I let myself gain back weight.

So I'm back, and I'm really going to try this time!!

A little bit more about me Im a fresman in college about to end my first semester, which went pretty well. Im studying Elementary Education. I'm a type 1 diabetic, and have been for the past 3 years. I'm on an insulin pump (Omni Pod, which I LOVE. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I would gladly give you any info I have). I'm in a LTR with my boyfriend Kyle whose a firefighter, but doesn't have a paying job lol I live in Pa, on the outskirts of Philadelphia. I have a cat, and a kitten. Andif you can't tell by now , I LOVE TINKERBELL

Thanks for taking the time to read.... =)
TinkFreak117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:38 AM   #2  
ready to stand

S/C/G: 172/ticker/115

Height: 5'1

Welcome back, Tink!

I joined in July too, and I've just recently came back.

Let's both do this!
MelodyLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #3  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome back! I joined 3FC a while back, before my last pregnancy, when I was trying South Beach which wasn't a good fit for me. I just started WW in mid-September.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #4  
Tink is on The Beach

S/C/G: 240/see signature/150

Height: 5'7

thanks for the welcome chicas!! =)
TinkFreak117 is offline   Reply With Quote