Old 11-15-2008, 06:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Default 30 Something Weekend Chat ~ Nov 15th & 16th

I'm starting the chat again today... This is too scary. That means I'm getting up waaaaaaaay to early!!! LOL

This mornings weigh in showed a pound loss so I'm happy with that. That'll give me a grand total of 23.2 pounds!! Yee haa!!!

I have to work today but wanted to pop in and say hi! Hope you all enjoy your saturday. It's raining and dreary here in PA... bleah...

Have a good day!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Good Job, and good morning!
I've just been maintaining pretty much lately. But it's time to get back to it!
I'm really truly for real going running today!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all..its cold and dreary here in Ga. I have the whole weekend off and don't know what to do with myself. I'm not complaining...i'm being lazy for now. But i'll get my butt in gear and do some stuff at some point LOL. Trying to get motivated to get my eating/exercise under control. Its been a bad week at work and i keep saying today's the day...but so far i'm not doing that well. Oh well...i know i will eventually get motivated...hopefully soon!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Hi all!

Well, I was sick this week, so weigh in yesterday just brought me to 185 which means I lost about half a pound. Since I didn't work out due to being ill, I'm okay with that. But, I plan on working out this coming week, well at least when my congestion clears. The stress of everything going on isn't helping either, but I know I'll get through it!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning and Happy Sunday to all!! I'm actually off today and STILL got up early... ugh.

Where is everybody? It's like a ghost town around here! Was that a tumbleweed I just saw??

Have a great day all!!

Last edited by poppyseeds; 11-16-2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: because mornid is not a word...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

RangerChic, I like your picture! And I hope you feel better soon!
GatorGal, is your DH any help? (I think your being a Vet is so Cool!)
I did go running yesterday. It felt great! Then I did some arm weights, and now my back feels all 'stretchy.' I love that. I signed up for exercise classes and start tomorrow. Pilates and 20/20 flex, which I think is arms and back. I really need 'butt and thighs,' but I signed up for the 20/20 instead for fun. I want to learn how to do arms and back on my own, and I figure I'll have all my bases covered for when Spring rolls around. I'm going to take 2 different classes every 8 weeks.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #7  

morning all...
poppy-get use to the loneliness...as the holidays approach it seems slower and slower around these part...watch out for those tumbleweeds..they sometimes will take them with you LOL
Kofarg-DH is supportive, he encourages me to go out and excercise..we hike alot together..its the food thing that sux. He loves pie and cookies and has great will power. The man can eat one cookie and be happy. Its harder for me. But i know if i told him no more junk food, he'd support me

Today, i'm going to sit down and work on our quicken getting our bugdet settled, we just got our benefitss packet for work and our insurance went up, which means we have to take a look at our budget again and tweek it a bit. I also have plans on making some soup. Other than that, i'll probably take the dog for a walk at some point.

hope everyone is well.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

On Friday we brought home our new puppy. She's a pug and her name is Kiwi. She is the most adorable little thing I have ever seen and such a love, but we are in the trenches of puppy mania. We all are up half the night. Luckily, I know this won't go on forever. We are trying to crate train her and it seems harder than letting her sleep with us. I know it helps with potty training which is really a number 1 priority right now, but I am struggling with letting her cry it out. Any advice?
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #9  

my advice..is keep doing what you are doing. She will eventually get us to it. You can put a shirt with your scent in the kennel to help and a radio on in the background. but if you respond to her crying, she will continue to cry cuz she knows she won. Just be strong and keep after her. Good luck riely...
Old 11-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #10  

okay...so i just posted this on the general thread but just incase you guys don't get to it..here's a wonderful soup reciepe i just made
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Thai-Ch...up/Detail.aspx