First name (if you want to tell): Kristen
Meaning of user name: My BF calls me Petunia
Geographical location: Suburbs of Detroit
Marital Status: In a wonderful, serious relationship <3
Children/Ages: Just pets!
Pets: Two dogs (Oliver and Scooby) and a cat that's not really mine (Poof!), just on an extended vacation @ our apt.
Hobbies/Interests: Working out, cooking, baking, reading, shopping
Eye/Hair Color: Brown/Light brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Oh geez. This one? Oct 08.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 169/166/140
Problem: Binge eating/general obsession with food
Plan/Way of Eating: WW- Flex
Favorite exercise: Elliptical, running (outdoors), soccer
Favorite movies: Love Actually... anything funny and/or romantic
Favorite books/plays: Nora Roberts books, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, The Dive from Clausen's Pier... Rosario Tijeras
Music: Everything... classic rock, pop/dance, Bach, Flamenco...
Favorite Quote(s): Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels.
Favorite People (dead and living): Oh so many! I'm a "people person"
People I can’t stand: Carrot Top
Places you’ve been: Lots of places... spend most of my time in Michigan, SC, Florida, and Canada
Places you want to visit: Mexico, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Machu Pichu
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? snuggle
02. What is your least favorite word? "C U Next Tuesday"
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? being outside, relaxing in the elements
04. What turns you off? ignorance and greed
05. What is your favorite curse word? Frick!
I don't really swear a lot...
06. What sound or noise do you love? rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate?The kitty scratching his nails on the mirror
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? chef or designer (interior/architectural/floral...)
09. What profession would you not like to do? waste management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? There are so many people here waiting to see you!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope, not really!