View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
retiredone
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Good morning RED TEAM members. I had such a busy day yesterday. I was getting ready for my Thursday night cooking demo and I was trying to get to the stores to buy a new bra. Well, the bra buying turned into a disaster. I need about a full day to go by myself and try on about 100 bras until I can find one or two that actually fit well. I only got to try on one and that didn't fit...sigh...so I'm stuck with my too big bras for the time being until I can finally get a new one. I might have to wait until Christmas when mom will be with my sister and we'll be at DS's for a few days. I'll have time to look then but the stores will be packed with people at that time. Maybe I'll take up sewing and sew a bra.

Well, the weekend is upon us again. I've had a good week except for last Saturday night after I'd weighed in. Had a feeding frenzy of mac and cheese and nachos and cheese. But other than that I've been on plan. Hoping for another pound tomorrow morning. I can't believe I'm almost in the 130s.

DH called me skinny this morning so I turned around and pulled my clothes tight around my stomach. That takes all illusions of skinny out of the equation. Does stomach fat ever disappear? I'm going to find out, I can guarantee that. Just ask me around March or April.

I'm with you Carol. We need to get re-excited about our Biggest Loser challenge. Only a few more weeks left and we need the momentum to keep us on track and excited about the outcome (team and individual) of our hard work.

Rain Dancer, my wrists are really small and now they are tiny. My watch just spins around when I'm running.

Bike: 1613.03 Kilometres