Old 11-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #28
paula953

S/C/G: 180/169/133

Height: 5feet 2inches

Name: Paula

General location:Milton Keynes England

Birthday: 21 September 1953

Marital status: Married

Children/grandchildren: 3 Children (2 Girls 1 Boy all adults)

How long have you been on WW/Flex: Only just started

How much weight do you hope to lose: 35 pounds

What do you do for exercise: Walk

What foods help you stay OP: Not sure really

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: Because I want to do this for me not anyone else and I am making small goals to work towards the long term goal of being healthy.

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: My biggest obstacle is the way I allow myself to be persuaded to have something to eat when I know I don't really need it.

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Learn to say no and tell people what I am doing and why and ask them not to keep asking iof I want something all the time.

What do you like to do for fun: I like making ATC's ( Artist Trading Cards) going for a walk is fun for me as well. Reading and listening to music.

What type of music do you like best? A range of music from Pop to Light Classical

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? A book of poetry, a cooking pot, the American blanket my friend made for me its huge and would be great for cold nights and as a shelter from the sun.

Other comments: I am looking forward to meeting like minded people here and shedding the unwanted pounds and both recieving and giving support along the way.

Last edited by paula953 : 11-14-2008 at 09:03 AM.
paula953 is offline   Reply With Quote