General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:49 AM   #1  
Bikini Season :)

Default The Insomniac Thread

Hey all!

It's pushing 0300 out here. I've run out of internet to look at and I know I can't possibly be the only one of us out there!

How's your late night going? Doing anything fun? Something on your mind? Tricks for sleeping?

KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #2  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

ugh i was right there with you last night. and most nights. i was watching Rocky Horror Picture Show- then read my book.
Reading until my eyeballs feel like they're covered in sand is my usual way to finally fall asleep.
Some nights I get desperate and thinking about hitting the Nyquil. lol.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I cant sleep right now. I was feeling tired alllll day, then I took a shower tonight, and now I'm wide awake.

I used to have a real problem with insomina. I'd take over the counter sleeping pills, or any meds that would knock me out. But that got to be really scary..cuz I was taking like 8 pills just to knock out.

Reading usually works for me..or watching an episode of a show over and over and over, lol. Sometimes my dh will play with my hair or rub my back and I will doze off quickly, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #4  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

I'm so tired (no pun intended) of being an insomniac. After 20 years of it I just want it to end.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote