Petunia418
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Name: Kristen

General location: Suburbs of Detroit

Birthday: 4/18

Marital status: In a serious, wonderful relationship

Children/grandchildren: No, just fur-kids (dogs and cat)

How long have you been on WW/Flex: Well I started in July of 07 and lost 22 lbs... then quit going/following plan and gained back 10 or so. I recently re-joined (this time for good!) and plan on doing it the right way!

How much weight do you hope to lose: My long term goal is to lose 37 lbs.

What do you do for exercise: I used to think I "hated working out/going to the gym" but now that I've joined a NEW gym, I realize I just hated the atmosphere of the old place! I really enjoy the elliptical as well as running outside on the trail when it's nice. I do some free weights and occasionally pull out my jump rope and exercise DVD's.

What foods help you stay OP: Lots of fiber and protein... and WATER! If I'm lacking any of these, I'm SOL and start to eat things I shouldn't. I've also noticed that dairy keeps me really full. I usually start my day off with hot cereal/oatmeal and I have to have yogurt everyday! Oh, and light multi-grain english muffins and Fiber for Life bread!

Why do you think you'll be successful this time: I know what it felt like to have such high hopes and to have no one else to blame but myself for losing track of my dreams and goals. It sucks to say you're going to do something (lose 10 lbs) and then a month goes by and you've done the opposite (gained 2 instead, like I did). I want to be healthy and I want to be able to look at myself in pictures without cringing!

What is the biggest obstacle between you and success: My attention span. I have a lot of trouble focusing, seeing the big picture sometimes. I'm also somewhat of a perfectionist and I need to learn to pick myself back up when I fall down!

How will/did you overcome this obstacle: Just changing my perspective, sharing stories with others to realize it's a journey.

What do you like to do for fun: Spend time with BF, friends, family... I love being outside. I enjoy shopping, cooking, baking, traveling, learning new things, and meeting people!

What type of music do you like best? Everything from Bach to Fergie!

If you were on a deserted island for a month, by yourself, what 3 (only 3) items (not people) would you want with you? My WW water bottle, a skimpy bikini (hey! no one's going to see me!) and something cozy to sleep on.

Last edited by Petunia418 : 11-06-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote