Old 10-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default happy halloween chat friday oct30th-30 something

Hey all...
Well i'm a bit bummed. I was going to volunteer this morning to help with the aquarium trick or treat...but i got about `1/2 mile from the aquarium and the car's temp gauge read over the hot zone. So i pulled over and noted dark coolant everywhere. Had to wait almost 2hrs for a tow truck, then took the car to the subaru dealership. It looks like its a head gasket issue = $$$$$ uggh...oh well. At least the car did it this morning. We were suppose to leave this afternoon for asheville. So i'm glad it did it this morning and not halfway to asheville. So now i'm at home, loaded up the truck for our trip and have 40 min before i have to pick up DH. Bummed that i didn't get to work my shift, would have been fun. I was dressed up in my gator scrubs (just to annoy a few bulldog fans LOL) and i think it would have been cute to see all the kids trick or treating in the aquarium. Oh well..hope everyone else is good.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:53 PM   #2  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Happy Halloween everyone! This is what I'm wearing today.

SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #3  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Look how skinny you are! Love the shirt too. I am wearing a goofy pumpkin shirt but only because I am helping out in my son's classroom today and I thought the kids would enjoy it.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

disgruntalone...my subie is a 98 too. It seems like the legend 98 model has a huge issue with this. We'll see what happens. We can't afford to buy another car right now. oh well

sbs you look great...love the great shirt.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:06 PM   #5  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Thanks ladies! I didn't realize how "skinny" I was until after my best friend took this pic today. I love losing inches, but I have so many more to go.

Who's NOT going trick or treating like us? My 13 year old wants to go trick or treating...I thought she'd say she was too old to go. Boy, I was wrong! But we're not going out because there's a lot going on in NJ right now with gang violence and it's all over the State from what I'm reading in the paper and hearing on our local news. I won't even being opening the door either. I love Halloween. It's sad that a few bad eggs makes it bad for the rest of us.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

I had to work tonight and was glad because I really don't celebrate Holloween. But boy did I get into the candy today. I have been craving it and I thought it was just normal stuffes, but after I got to work today ~ suprise! ~ I started. So on my meal break I ran (drove) across the street to Rite Aid and got some necessities and that included a big bag of m & ms. I got water too, when I wanted pop.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:19 PM   #7  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

'lo chicks. I am one tired chicklet tonight. I've been on the go since early this AM. Alex's party seemed to be a success. I felt sorry for one little kid, he would not accept any of the treats we were giving out. The teacher said he's the same way for their snack time, won't even eat what his mom sends.

The kids loved trick or treating, but they only went to 10 or 15 houses, then they were ready to come home. Alex loved handing out the candy too. Good thing we went early so he could come home and be the hander outer.

I hope you all had an awesome Halloween!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Sounds like a lot of you ladies are having fun, well less for your car issue GG. Hope you can get it fixed soon!

I'm down to 187.4 as of this morning's weigh in which is nice. I need to work on my perception of myself though. I've lost almost 11 pounds now and I can't even look in the mirror and think that I even remotely look better. Hopefully, that will come with time.

Have a good weekend everyone!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote