Old 10-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #1  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Default Back In Kindergarten #61

Hello & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

Come join us as we challenge ourselves to lose weight during the holiday season!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by tommysgirl18; 11-07-2008 at 03:55 PM.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #2  

nothing really new on this end.....I cleaned out the toys from under the couch. I got rid of a garbage bag of toys that were broken and such, I also put Marissa's 18 month sized clothes in the laundry room for someone else to take....along with a couple of toys that she doesn't play with anymore. I have two pork loins, I think, in the oven for dinner. And wouldn't you know it, Brandon will be home from school in an hour! It feels like I didn't even get anything done!

SuzieQ~ That sounds like a great costume for her! Sounds like they have been making you work, but it sounds like it is worth it though!

Cristina~ I need to get into the dentist, but since Tommy doesn't have dental through his work, we would be paying out of pocket....so we need to get us scheduled for appointments soon! I hope the new shoes work out for you!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #3  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Back again!

Went for my walk and went ahead and did the whole 3 miles...figured what the heck. Now I won't have to do as much, if any after the weather/news.

Anyway...MINDEE...thanks for starting a new thread. Didn't realize the number we were on or I would have done it and not posted there. So...I deleted the post and put it here, lol. Mmmm, pork loin sounds soooo good!

Nothing else really going on, I am pooped now, lol. Here's my earlier post...

Hiya Ladies!

SUSAN...that's good, the $2 more an hour. So are ya dressing up for the Halloween party? Sounds like fun. You know...Char went and got glasses for Chase and I have seen the kid wear them about 5 times, lol. He's had them about 6 or 7 months maybe. Unfortunately, I have to wear mine if I want to read.

KATY...we will have to take pics! I love the tortoise shell and had a pair in my hand. Had about 6 pair just in case, lol. Can't wait to see you in yours...I actually like the ones in your pic/avatar as well.

MINDEE...good for you for sticking to your guns. I would have been mad as well, but probably would have left, lol. Sorry you had to go thru that though.

TAMMY, JULES, FRANCIE, SASSY, SUE, & ASIA...hoping all is well with you.

Okay, just got back a few minutes ago. Went to the periodontist for a consult. Will go back the Jan 13...that was the soonest they could get me back in. Will have a deep cleaning and then another consult and see where we go from there. I have some work to be done...a couple of implants and a bridge removed, ugh! Don't look forward to that but I am working on getting healthy and my teeth are part of that. Had to run to the mall and get my wedding rings cleaned and checked...almost forgot about that. Had to take a pair of nikes back because they hurt my feet...ordered a different pair and hoping the work out.

I did get in my Biggest Loser workout before heading out the door and trying to cut this short so I can go do 1/2 of my normal walk, lol. Then after the weather this evening I have my LS sculpt & burn to do and I am good for the day. Doing good with the water too.

Have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #4  
ugggg.....

Hi all...sorry I have been MIA--not feeling well...will check in later...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #5  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Hey ladies!! How goes it!? I am feeling quite better. Today I have a headach but my throat is doing much much better. Anyhoo I have started exersicing habitually again. I got a new watp dvd and I love it. Tonight I think I am gonna do taebo though. I have a banquet to go to. Its an OA banquet with deals with the boyscouts. Anyhoo Iwill check in later.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #6  

well, I managed to finish going through Marissa's clothes today. I got her summer clothes packed up and ready to go into the basement, I have her size 18 month clothes in the laundry room for some else to have them. I even lifted, moved, and cleaned/vacuumed under the couch, so now all we have to do is turn that on Saturday.

Dinner was good.....Tommy mixed it with some BBQ sauce, so we just had pulled pork sandwiches. Tomorrow is Tommy's last day of this work week....hopefully! He put in for Friday to be his float day at work, but they never told him if he had it off or not. So, let's hope that he does!

Cristina~ I was so close to just packing it in and closing up shop, then I thought "wait a minute! it was their screw up so why should I be the one to run away like a coward."

Jules~ I hope you start to feel better soon!!!

Asia~ It is good to hear from you! great for you and your exercising! I haven't really done anything that would be considered as exercise, but I have been, and will continue to do be A LOT of cleaning! so, I guess on some level that counts!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #7  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone. Just stopping by to say hi.

I've been feeling really out of it. I'm starting to feel depressed again. I really hate that I get this way around Nov. I mean..I should be excited cuz Twilight comes out Nov. 21st. But then I think that my mom's birthday is on the 24th..and I shouldnt feel happy about anything. Then I feel guilty for thinking that. And ugh ya..it just brings me down. I know she'd want me to be happy..but its all jumbled up in my crazy head. I dunno if that made any sense.

I feel so unmotivated lately too. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna get up and work out..and then I get up and just stay in bed and go online. I've also been noticing..that I get soooo excited about things, then I just come down from it 20 mins later. Its like I'm on uppers and downers, lol. Fonzo & my friends are starting to notice too. Damn people..why do they have to pay close attention to me, lol. I cant remember if I've been up & down like that before.

So thats the story of whats been going on with me.

Oh ya..if you have me on myspace..please read my newest blog. It's about what happened to me on Facebook. It's a warning to everyone who has facebook, or is thinking about getting it.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #8  
I was born this way hey!

Lookie at what me & Fonzo's baby would look like..lol..

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 10-30-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

Omg..I weighed myself this morning..and I lost 2 pounds!!! WOOHOO!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:53 PM   #10  

well, it all seems to be quiet on this end....I am about 3/4 of the way done with my list of stuff to get done before Saturday! I am thinking that I am going to go and sweep/mop the kitchen and bathroom floors when I get done with this so I can cross those off my list! but then again, I have to clean the cat litter tomorrow, so I might just wait and do those tomorrow. Tommy is hopefully home tomorrow since he took it as a float day....so I will be cleaning like a mad woman tomorrow!

Francie~ I read your blog on myspace, that is just crazy stuff!! I have a facebook, but nobody has done that to me. your kids will be so cute! congrats on losing 2 pounds!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:32 PM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a quick Hi from me for now. Spent too much time on myspace sending greetings...but I haven't done it in a while so...but I will be back a little later, maybe after dinner if nothing is on the telly.

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'll be back!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:20 AM   #12  

well, I really didn't do much after I last posted on here!

I did however make some cupcakes, and frost them for Friday. The office manager is going to pass them out to the kids, along with candy and cider. So, Tommy had offered to bake them, but then he had me take over since I am better at baking stuff. So, then I frosted them, and he put the sprinkles on them.

I can't wait for trick or treating time! Marissa is already showing that she is going to be a little handful! I foresee her wanting to walk with her bucket in her hand instead of being in the stroller. we are going to take the wagon for the boys to climb in while we walk around.

I am going to take tons of pictures!!! I can't wait!!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:56 AM   #13  
I was born this way hey!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Hope everyone has a great day passing out candy, or trick or treating or drinking..like moi, lol. BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the boys of twilight)

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 10-31-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:02 AM   #14  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #15  
kitty Momo

Happy Halloween!!!

A quickie again, I have to do a CPR class this morning til noon and after that I will be free til Sunday morning! Can't wait. I have the weekend activities out so hope to do something fun w/ Gaby. I would do a trip into PDX but that is so draining.
Went this morning to the hospital and signed my drug and criminal background check, after that fact, because I already did the pee sample. Can't have THAT go to waste. hahahahahahahaha
HR asked if I would be available Monday for paperwork and I said yes. I was thinking if I am offered the job today I will just have to tell the rehab place I need to quit asap. No sense in being trained and I was scheduled for that for another week or two. I did pass my med training - got 97% on the test!

anyway, have 10 minutes to dash across the bridge and get to the training.

chat more later! and BRAVO Francie on the weight loss!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote