Old 10-28-2008, 09:46 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default 30-Something Chat, Tues Oct. 28th

Hey all!

It's been snowing flurries here in Western North Carolina this morning! This is pretty cool since I've never seen this in my life (okay, when I was a little kid I did, but don't recall it).

As far as life goes, it's been tough all around. The only thing going okay is my weight loss oddly enough. Hoping things get better soon. I think this is just one of those tougher times we all go through unfortunately.

Hope you all are doing good this Tuesday! Biggest Loser is on NBC tonight!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #2  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Hello Ladies!!!

It's raining, it's pouring and no old man is snoring... we are all up and ready to go... well myself excluded. I still need to get my gym attire from the dryer, but I don't take forever to get dressed like my oldest.

Looks like a good day to bake something... hmm, not sure what though. No desserts as we made enough cookies this weekend. Maybe an oven dinner tonight???

Rangerchic- Snow!! Already??? EEEK! But of course I am sure I'll be getting it soon . Just NOT before Halloween ~ PLEASE! My youngests costume isn't going to fit over a winter coat.

Well off to get dresed and head to the gym.... Chat later.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey All,

Yeah, we had some evil white stuff earlier too, back to just rain now! I so do not even wanna think about snow in October!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Hello !
sorry you guys are having the bad weather, it is in the high 70's in Souther CA. it is beautiful!
I have been buys, I guess busy being busy :blush:
Today I have a few errands to run but nothing major.
I will be around!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies!

We've got rain and we'll be getting a snowstorm tonight cause it's moving up from the south...
OH well...just makes me want to stay warm inside and study study study my little heart out... I've got my french midterm tomorrow night...

How's everyone else doing?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #6  
cher37

Wifey - you city slickers are in for a BIG snowstorm, we in the valley however ... 1-5 cm!!!! Right now, it's quite windy here ...

Have fun eh!!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #7  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Happy Tuesday. I am getting so excited for Halloween. I just love the holidays!

Not much else to say just hi!
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Ha, I just forgot Friday was Halloween. I was texting a friend and he was like, "uh, you know Friday is Halloween..."
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #9  

No snow here today but about 2 hours away they had school closings. I looove snow so I am praying for it!!
plumpnursy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

I don't think it snowed here, but we did have frost on the cars, that I had to scrape.

Today I have been bad, had McDonalds for lunch and now I want desert. I reallly want something bad too. Dont know what though.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

rangerchic...tell the snow to wait...dh and i are heading up that way this weekend. I would love to see snow.

I love halloween. I'm actually volunteering that morning at the aquarium and we get to dress up and pass out candy to the kids..i really didn't know about it until the other day, and don't have time to get an outfit..so i'm going to cheat..i'm going as dr doolittle. i got the scrubs, white coat and i'll probably just throw a few stuffed animals in my coat and there you go..i know cheesy...but its quick and cheep LOL

Last edited by GatorgalstuckinGA; 10-28-2008 at 08:35 PM.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

It is fun to hear about snow and cold weather. We are so sick of the hot sun and dry winds. I would love some rain! I don't think nor california's air recovered from all of the fires this summer. The rain will be here though.

What is everyone doing for Halloween? I am kind of giving up this year and I just bought a t-shirt from Old Navy.

I ate a low fat, but very salty dinner so I will probably gain a pound tomorrow. I have to remember to drink a lot of water tonight.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #13  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

My costume is very boring this year - I am going to be a ghost. I bought white fabric which I will sew together and then cut out some eyes. Not exciting unless you are 3 - my son thinks it is super cool. The problem here in TX is that it is too hot for most costumes. Last year I bought a really cool bee outfit and I ended up having to take it off - I was so hot!
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #14  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. I have to join the gang in being bad, bad, bad this weekend. Unfortunately for me, I've not been able to stem the flow and ate bad yesterday and today. I am making a solemn promise to do better tomorrow!

We went hiking on Sunday and had an AWESOME time. We do the same hike every fall to see the leaves. The kids were so cute this time. Cass ran most of the way. I wish I had her energy!

I've been working on the goodie bags for Alex's Halloween party (It's been eating up my computer time!) . I got these foam finger puppets that I was going to have them put together. I decided it would take too long so I would do it. Thank goodness I did! These things have driven me insane. They would NOT stay together. I have up trying to adhere them and used brads today! There are 40 of them, that's why it took me so long! But they are done now!! Those puppies are not coming apart again.

OK, off to bed. I'm exhausted.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote