Old 10-24-2008, 08:49 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Friday, 10/24

Mornin' All!

Today is something, not sure what, but October 24th is familiar to me. Oh, it's my nephew's birthday! Geez, usually it takes me all day to figure it out, LOL! He's 11 today! Goodness, where have the years gone?!

It's cccccold!!! 30° in my car this AM and a thick layer of frost on the ground and windows. At least it's warm in my office and I get to park in the garage, so my car won't be totally freezing when I leave later!

Have a great Friday all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Good morning! I woke up only to start the day with a smile! I got up, did my business and jumped on the scale for "the weigh in." I was overjoyed to see that I'm now at 189! This feels sooo good. I haven't weighed this in probably at least a couple years or more. It's nice to be this close to 180, my first mini goal.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Hello All!!!

Going to the gym today, took the last two days off (drabnabit AF) but am alrighty to go today. No more horrible bend-over-in-pain cramps
Then later going grocery shopping and hopefully to the cuz's house for entertainment tonight. Still figuring out the details. I am so glad it is FRIDAY!!!! YEEPERS!!! YAY!!!! This has been a loooooooooong week.

LBH --- You need to invest in a remote start for your car. Start the car 5 minutes before you leave and wha-la... warm cozy car . Of course you need to turn on the heat before you get out of the car, so when you use it the next time it is already on.

Rangerchic --- Way To Go on the new # !!! Feels good to be in the next bracket. Huh!!

Well going to try and get my rear in gear to go to the gym earlier then usual... chat with ya's all later...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies!

This weekend I've made up my mind and I'm going to get my butt back to the gym! It's been a month or so since I've gone and I just don't have any energy! I've been slacking! I have try not to make excuses...but I'm taking a french course 2 nights/week after working for 8hrs a day and I find that it just drains me!

My weight has been fluctuating over the past month 1-4 pounds... so now it's time to get back to business!

This weekend I also have to study for my french exam and clean my house...yay fun!

How about the rest of you?

Last edited by Wifey; 10-24-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

good morning!

Lauren I feel like that some days! Happy birthday to your nephew!

Wifey good for you! enjoy the gym

pear enjoy your day!

I am up earlier than usual today, I have to take DS to the neurologist, then I am taking him to school and I have the day to myself. That is until he gets home from school. and he is manic again grrrr....
See you all later
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:01 AM   #6  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all.

I got up this morning and am happy to report that I exercised (30 Day Shred and C25K). It was pretty cold here too - 40 degrees so it is even more of an accomplishment that I got my butt outside and did my running.

This weekend I am taking my son to a farm that is only open to the public the weekend before Halloween. Then I have to finish his Halloween costume and that is pretty much it. So, so glad it is Friday!!

Rangerchic - Congrats!! I am so dying to be back into the 170's (I was there for like a second last Saturday). I did weigh myself this morning but only because this is the official weigh-in day and I was right aorund yesterday's weight so nothing too exciting to report. But I am hoping not to weigh in again until next Friday and to be in the 170's. Oooh that would be so nice!
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #7  
Believe it, be it

Quote:
Originally Posted by asparagus4sale View Post
Rangerchic - Congrats!! I am so dying to be back into the 170's (I was there for like a second last Saturday). I did weigh myself this morning but only because this is the official weigh-in day and I was right aorund yesterday's weight so nothing too exciting to report. But I am hoping not to weigh in again until next Friday and to be in the 170's. Oooh that would be so nice!
You can do it! I know the scale can seem to be calling during the week, but we have to just weigh in once a week. I'm even thinking that I'm going to "store" my scale and only bring it out on Thursday night before my Fri AM weigh in. Might help curb the itching to step on it.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning all, I got the boy off to school and then spent an hour outside doing piddly chores that I've been putting off. It felt good getting the garage swept and my car cleaned out! I swept up some leaves and swept some onto the grass to be picked up by the lawn mower. Leaves are a never ending battle this time of year, but I love the shade in the summer!

I forgot to weigh this AM to see if the loss was a scale fluke, but I'm going to say it was a loss to myself!

Rangerchick: Way to go!! How awesome that you are so close to your goal.

OK, off to attack the laundry mountain. Have a great day!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #9  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Morning everybody!!!! I'm over here frustrated. Trying to break down the 30 Day Shred by exercise, sets and reps to log into my Spark Fitness Tracker. I'm about to go crazy!!!

Hope everybody is having a good day!!!
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #10  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Pear, I DO have a remote start! I just haven't gotten into the habit of remembering to start it before I'm ready to walk out the door yet! The cold is just starting!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:53 PM   #11  
Believe it, be it

So, I went out to do a work errand run and got myself a 3-Muskateer mint bar. Figured I deserved a little something today. And, it's only 150 calories!
Old 10-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #12  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

You should send me half! That way it is only 75 and I get a treat too.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #13  
Believe it, be it

Quote:
Originally Posted by asparagus4sale View Post
You should send me half! That way it is only 75 and I get a treat too.
Ha! I would, but I already ate it. And, it was awesomely good.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #14  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

LBH --- Glad you got one . Don'tcha love it. I love ours, we have one in both vehicles. It was especially usefull when the kiddies were infants and going from inside to out into the car wasn't too bad of a shock to them.

Rangerchic --- That Mint 3 Musketeers sounds De-Lish . Enjoy your treat.

SBD --- That is why I never could stick to Spark, breaking down and entering all the stuff on there was so time consuming and frusterating . Good Luck!

HELLO to the rest of you I missed. Happy Friday!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Today was a good day. Hubby picked up the kids and I did 2 and 1/2 miles on the track and then off to my yoga class. I love my Friday yoga class. I will have to miss it next Friday though.

My hubby just got back from the store with some ice cream. I made him promise to buy something with walnuts so I won't eat it. Ice cream is my biggest temptation. But that mint 3 musk bar sounds good too. I think I am having some serious sweet cravings.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote