View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #12
I will not fail

S/C/G: 241/237.8/165

Height: 5'7"

remember how to smile,
YES I still want curves... I have never wanted to be a stick.. almost all my friends are sticks and I honestly don't find it attractive.. I used to say an 8 or maybe a 6.. but now I say an 8 or maybe a toned 10.. it truly depends on when I'm happy and feel healthy!! And I'm trying to come in daily to talk about my day.. where do you post on a daily basis? Just continue in the same thread or make new ones? or are they certain on everyone posts in?

I'm also a full-time student and have 2 part-time jobs.. totally about 35 hours a week.. I have the time to exercise but I haven't started yet.. I really want to start but I haven't got motivated enough to get on the treadmill yet.. But I plan on doing a mile on the treadmill tomorrow just to start.. Great job with your busy life and still staying on top of things!! I hope to get it together soon.. I kind of didn't plan on a diet and get ready for it.. one night I just started looking at old pictures and was like WOW I've gained SOO much and decided to find my mom weighter's book and I started the next day.. bc I figured theres no time like the present.. but anyways... thanks for the welcome!!!

Last edited by I will not fail : 10-19-2008 at 11:41 PM.
I will not fail is offline   Reply With Quote