View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
I will not fail

S/C/G: 241/237.8/165

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello all.. looking for friends to help me through!!

I was reading through a few of the posts and you all seem to post quite often.. SO I thought I'd make a post and say hi and introduce myself.. Well my name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old, a full-time student, and work 2 jobs.. So I stay busy..

I'm currently at my highest weight, which is 240lbs. I'm miserable and depressed... I have to do something about it now! I gained about 20lbs when I first moved from college--like most ppl-- amd when I was 19/20yrs old I gained about 60lbs in about 8months.. and the docs thought something was wrongs so they found out I had hypothyroidsim... So I'm on the meds now.. So I've stopped gained weight.. but it's hard to lose weight. And over the last couple years I've tried diets but I always give up.. I lived w 2 other girls for a couple years so that didn't help.. but I recently moved back home so it should be easier.

Anyways, I'm on weight watchers, I just started Monday and so far so good! My goal weight is 140 or 150 whatever puts me in a size 8... I still want curves I don't want to be a stick.. Anyways I thought I'd make a post, it turned out kinda long, but I have to be getting to bed.. Hope you talk to you all soon!
I will not fail is offline   Reply With Quote