Old 10-10-2008, 07:01 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 something Chat Fri Oct. 10th

GOOD MORNING CHICAS!!!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, and not posting individuals like I used to. Just been sooo busy!!! I put the kids on the bus at 8:00, then have to pick Cadence up at 11:00, so it doesn't give me a lot of time to get errands done. I'm out the door by 8:15. Used to get on here between 8&9 am before she started school, but not no more!!!

Anyway, I see there are a lot of newbies, and let me say, you've come to a great place for support. The people on here are wonderful.

Well, I'm definitely gonna try to get back on today & read more. Have to go to the dentist this AM (trying a new one), and make a few cakes today, so forgive me if I don't get on.

Hope everyone is doing well, and has a super day.

Oh, and LET'S GO PHILLIES!!!

hUGS,
Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #2  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone
Back from Spain - yes OK I gained a couple of lbs (can you blame me on an all inclusive holiday the cocktails were just too tempting!!) but I'm back on track, I have started with a head cold today so feel like C**P but the sun is shining and I finish work for the weekend in an hour so I'll just keep smiling

Have a great day everyone

XXXX
oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all..just saying hi..nothing exciting here
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Good morning ladies!
Did my "official" weekly weigh-in this morning and I'm down to 191.8! I was sooo happy! I cannot wait until I'm out of the 190s!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good morning ladies. Just a quick HI for now. Be back later to post for real!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #6  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

morning all...just catching up on my lurking skills and feeling nauseaus from my antibiotics (apparently i need to eat with them) anyways, i bought a pedometer yesterday and after an hour of trying to figure out how to set it i am ready to go...now where should i go
me4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #7  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

me4life - Me too!! I took my antibiotics after my work-out this morning and, thus, an hour after breakfast. On my walk into work I seriously thought I might throw up. I would have turned around and gone to bed but I have a meeting with one of my Profs this morning at 9:30 and I have to teach a class at 2. I came in and ate some Kashi and I seem to be doing better.

I did my official weigh in too - down 0.8 pounds from last week but I will take it. This week was just a tough one for me.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #8  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Good morning!

Welcome back oh2bthintoo.

I got my resistance band last night and I did some workouts on Spark People and I think I like it!!!!! My goal is to to upper and lower body resistance every night.

Anyway, I will gone all day so I'm wishing everybody a good day.

-Sass
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all! I seem to be getting sicker every day and today i no exception. I feel like a big pile of poop. BIG.

I got my new workout videos delivered yesterday. Have you ever heard of Turbo Jam? I popped one in yesterday to learn the moves even though I couldn't do a thing with this sickness and it looks so fun!! I can wait to get started! I love when things are new and different...

So since I can't work out... I've lined up the DVD boxes on my coffee table so I can study the pictures and I'm hoping that maybe I will feel thinner just from that!! Whaddya think?? ROFL!!! Will it work??

me4life... go anywhere... LOL

Pam... Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Couldn't drag DH away from the TV last night... I know they won but I didn't watch...

I am reading Valerie Bertinelli's autobiography "Losing It"... I'm about 2/3 thru and I reccomend it highly... 'specially if you were a Van Halen fan... like me... {{{giggle}}}... She is so down to earth and genuine.

Have a fab day all...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #11  

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Is it really the 10th already?....Well I gotta get my hiney in gear!!LOL
How is everybody...Good I hope...me I weighed this morning...and......I'm up 2 lbs,which isn't real bad,I haven't weighed in 4 weeks and I honestly thought I'd be back over 200,but boy was I lucky..I''ve been getting back into the swing of things,doin' my cereal,cutting back(not going for 2nds) and drinking my water,No soda for a week now!!! I had gotten on a coka cola trip there for a while and I dared not weigh because I know that stuff shows no mercy when it comes to the scale....Anyway I'm gonna try to lose 11lbs...well actually13 lbs now by Christmas and I think I can do it if I work really hard,actually I can lose that 2 extra lbs by next week as long as I keep my eye on the prize!!WHat are your alls goals by Christmas? I know we can do it ya'll!!! Well I better go and get my shower before DS wakes up...we're going camping this weekend and I gotta get down there and have dinner fixed by the time DH gets there at 6...talk later
shelbysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #12  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Woohoo almost quittin' time.

Poppy - sorry you are so sick. I am luckily coming out of my illness. I swear before I had my son I was never sick. Now I am constantly sick. Bleh. LOL about lining up the DVD's. I can't use DVD's - I just always have an excuse not to and I am really into the old treadmill. But I have been reading a lot about toning too and maybe I should. I have the Biggest Loser one. Maybe I will try again...

Shelbysmom - Impressive on the soda. While I haven't quit, I have severely cut down and this morning I realized I hadn't put out my recycling in 4 weeks and before it used to be overflowing after 1 or 2 weeks. I was pleased about that. Hmm. A Christmas goal - I'll have to think on that one. I already made my Halloween goal so I guess I will see where I am when I get there and go from there. I would love to be in the 160's but I am not sure that is even possible.

Last edited by asparagus4sale; 10-10-2008 at 04:54 PM.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #13  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Helloooooooooooooo Everyone!!1

Just now sitting down after running around all day long. I had 3 apts, then a bunch of errand to do so have been going-going-going. I am just repacking the diaper bag and getting ready to head out again. But, had to stop in to say hi to My Gals.

Well all of this running around and what must be a good thing, I lost another 2 lbs. YIPPIE!!!!! ... now just need to update my ole ticker.

Well like I said just a quick stop by. Chat with ya's all later...

Oh Asparagus--- I am so sorry for your friend (SB). I am pretty sure just a phone call or a stop over (if you are close enough) will be heart taken by her. Sending gentle hugs her way...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Congrats Pear on the 2 pounds!!!

I'm still sick... bleah

I had a bad thought today... I will be 40 on Nov 2nd. Is is legal for me to keep posting here?? LOL
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I had the opportunity to go to yoga class this afternoon and I love it so much. It is exactly what I need on a Friday afternoon. I used to want to go out to dinner on Fridays and it feels good to want to do something else for a change. I still haven't developed a permanent relationship with the treadmill, but I haven't given up yet.

I had a lot of me activities this week so hubby is going fishing tomorrow morning. I dream of the day when we get to do things together again. The baby is at that hard age where it is almost impossible to take her places because she wants to be free, but she isn't walking yet. I know it passes so fast, but I really want her to start walking. She doesn't have much interest because she is an accomplished crawler. I have to practice patience.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote