Old 10-04-2008, 02:45 AM   #1  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Need Opinions- Not diet-related

So I am planning on getting a tattoo and I've been working on the design. Here is what I have so far, it is a stylized bird drawing and a cherry blossom branch with blue flowers. The tree branch part is a very rough draft but the bird part is pretty much what I want. My main concern is that the style of the bird, and the more realistic look of the cherry blossom won't blend well together...

I really like how in this tattoo the individual flowers aren't as pronounced but they all kind of blend together...

DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #2  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

My best friend has 2 tattoos...one on her leg that is a cherry blossom tree(gorgeous) and one onher inner arm outlined dove with a branch! So I think your drawing is awesome...but you could even do 2 different tattoos like that and it would still go together
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #3  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Oh and by the way, I would have it on my left shoulder blade with the bird facing the middle of my back
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:16 PM   #4  

Height: 5,1"

I think it looks awesome, and if you like it then just go for it. If he/she is a good tattoo artist, they'll suggest anything to make it work better. I recently got a half sleeve of a geisha with a cherry blossom branch and flowers and i love it!! Take loads of ideas to the tattoo artist and i'm sure they'll help, usually for free too! Good luck!
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote