First name: Dana
Meaning of user name: I usually use some sort of a mom reference as a user name, but that's not all of who I am!
Geographical location: Birmingham, Alabama
Marital Status: Happily Married
Children/Ages: Emma - 20, Molly - 15
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, decorating, organizing, talking, listening
Eye/Hair Color: Blue-Green/Almost all gray
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July, 2008 this time
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 200/185/150
Problem: I like to eat and I like to drink
Plan/Way of Eating: I'm not eating so much and really thinking about what I put in my mouth, and I'm not drinking so much, choosing lemonade over wine. And, I'm walking.
Favorite exercise: I hate to exercise - obviously. What I'll do is walk. I'd like to run.
Favorite movies: Young Frankenstien, other comedies, The Sound of Music
Favorite books: Everything Dorothy Dunnett, and many many more
Music: Most everything except rap.
Favorite Quote(s): I love you! -special people
Favorite People (dead and living): My family! My great-aunt Rubie,
People I can’t stand: Pretentious people and 2-faced people.
Places you’ve been: Southern U.S., Alberta, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Holland, Nebraska, Ohio
Places you want to visit: Alaska, Australia, China, England
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? sugar
02. What is your least favorite word? no!
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? being happy
04. What turns you off? meaness
05. What is your favorite curse word? crap
06. What sound or noise do you love? the ocean and rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? styrofoam
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? actress
09. What profession would you not like to do? CEO
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "What, here already? We didn't have you scheduled yet, go back home for a few years....we'll let you know in plenty of time!"