Old 09-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Default Weekly Chat 22-28

Morning Ladies!

I guess I will start the weekly chat.

This weekend went really good for me, but bad in the sense I didn't eat enough. That's a first. I'm at work and trying to get through the day.

My speaking went well this weekend. It got easier as I did it. A lot of people came up to me saying that my story helped them. It's so amazing to help others even when it's sharing your business.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #2  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello! Congrats on having a good weekend. I wish I could say the same for myself, LOL. But I am pleased to say that I have recovered from my terrible (mini?)binge on Friday, which led me to gain 1.2 lbs! After eating fairly well on Saturday and extremely well yesterday, I am finally down from my pre-weekend weight! Wahoo! I love changing my ticker, hehe. I usually try to change it in 2-lb increments only (because I don't want to get tripped up by little fluctuations) but I just couldn't wait this time! Heh. It feels so good to get back on track.

It's looking like this will be a difficult week because I have to finish (and, er, start) allll my packing for school. That includes having to try on all my clothes and trying frantically to take in everything that doesn't fit before I leave! Hehe. Wish me luck!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #3  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

FINALLY! I lost weight. Well, half a pound, but hey, that's the most weight I've lost in 3 months. And how do I celebrate...yeah, I binged and then made myself sick...but since I haven't done that in WEEKS, I'm not feeling too bad. I keep track on my calendar of how often I do that and they are getting farther and farther apart...down to about once a month instead of once a week, so that's something.

My goal for the week is to keep up last weeks good work...I see the bright side of not having a refrigerator now...I didn't keep much food around in the house to eat so I couldn't binge. I need to avoid those weekend binges...goodness! Kind of annoyed because two 8 week classes started today along with the other class I was taking. It's always 12 weeks of work stuffed into 8 weeks and I always feel really overwhelmed. International business already looks like it's going to be a pain in the ***.

I had cereal this morning instead of oatmeal since I can keep milk in my house again and for the first time in 2 weeks, I'm not starving three hours later.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #4  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

I thought my weekend was gona to show up bad on scales....
didnt tho so im happy....
a new week, a new vow not to snack at all....
im off to enjoy my cheese n crackers n fruit for tea....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #5  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Oooh, I thought my weekend was going to skew the scale too, but it didn't. Its my TOM too so I was surprised. Had a terrible day friday, saturday, yesterday was okay. I bought a bag of cheetos and a bottle of wine on saturday...not good. I also took my son out for lunch on saturday and had a bad chicken burger and french fry mini binge followed by the cheeto and wine binge. I'm honestly surprised the scale didn't yelp and run away from me this morning when I got on it. I hate TOM.

This week is going to be a strict week food wise after this weekend. I need to get my digestive track back on track...its suffering, I can feel it.

I'm liking the way my legs are starting to look in a towel after a shower, that has never happened before so I'm going to step up my recumbent bike workouts from 25 minutes to 35 minutes. I have really fat legs, I'd like to have normal legs and for once in my life wear a sexy pencil skirt and some nice heals.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

The dreaded Mondays. For most of us that means back to work. I am having a horrible time at work lately, which has been leading me to eat more. I have not gained any weight, but it's no longer coming off as easy at it was. I even made a vending machine run for some M&M's about 5 minutes ago, but my fingers did the talking and I ended up with smartfood. I heard it's not good for you either, but given the other choice, this seemed like the answer.

If anyone lives in southern Maine and needs an administrative assistant, I will be activly accepting job offers :-)
amandarose17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #7  
Get through today

Hey everyone!

It's Monday again, and I'm at a loss for what to say. Things (scale-wise) have been good lately, I've been eating pretty good, and not very much. Food hasn't had much appeal for me lately, been kinda on a downer with some emotional stuff going on. I've just been eating when I start to feel sick, which I know isn't good but I'm sure won't last very long. I got in touch with a friend a few weeks ago, but we haven't spoken since. I don't want to bother him since he was training for a marathon, but I'm afraid I've already messed this up. It's a "wait and see" kind situation, so that's what I'm trying to do... The days are getting shorter, and I know that isn't helping my mood... ARGH!

Ok, enough downer stuff, here are some positives:
- I'm down over 26 lbs, so I'm really, REALLY happy about that!
- I've upped my cardio to 50 mins today and could barely tell the difference
- I have a job to go to, and good people to work with
- I am in good health, and so is my family
- Umm, it's sunny out today

Yeah, I'm sure there are more, I think I'm going to go sit in the sun for a bit, perk up my mood!

Have a super day, everyone!
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #8  

Cal- Great job! See it's so good to work through the plateau, so I'm told. lol

Ghost- did you ever hear from your boyfriend?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #9  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I gave up on contacting him. I turned my phones off. He officially made my **** list. He's emailed several times and left a few vm messages apologising but I'm pissed off as all **** that he shut me out like that and made me feel like crap so I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine. See how he likes it. Sure, it sounds petty, but I've never been anything but loving and supportive to him and I miss him so terribly it hurts and then he goes and does that....he obviously needs time to consider what I mean to him. I know I've had plenty of time to consider what he means to me.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #10  

Ghost- did he say why he didn't return your calls? He better have a good excuse! I don't blame you. what are you going to do?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #11  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I haven't read the emails, his messages are just "please call me back soon..." blah blah blah "what are you doing tonight" blah blah blah " when you get down here we're going to such and such thing so be ready" like he didn't just put me through the wringer or something. Until he gets frantic, this girl is not budging. Payback area a biotch!
Old 09-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I haven't read the emails, his messages are just "please call me back soon..." blah blah blah "what are you doing tonight" blah blah blah " when you get down here we're going to such and such thing so be ready" like he didn't just put me through the wringer or something. Until he gets frantic, this girl is not budging. Payback area a biotch!
lol oh a woman's scorn! You would think that the mens would learn, but no they don't.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #13  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I can tell by his voice on the messages that he knows he f-ed up. And he only calls me certain pet names when there is tension he is trying to clear up. But pet names and reservations at nice restaurants are not going to fix things. I'm going to need some groveling. Is that too much to ask for? How about a few tears...cause I know I shed a few on friday.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #14  
Cynicism and Smilies

S/C/G: 245/237/145

I just wrote about it in the 100 lb club, but I have been without power for over a week Im writing, naturally, from work. Not being able to cook at all has really gotten me off track.

That, and nights are so boring that DH and I went to restaurants just to have something to DO at night. There are only so many nights of reading books by flashlight I can take.

I finally checked into a hotel last night, just to have a nice hot shower (SO tired of ice cold showers!). Our power will *HOPEFULLY* be back on later today, but all the eating out (even most restaurants and grocery stores had last power) I know messed me up badly. Sigh. My first week off track since starting.
flabbyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #15  
I'm a khaleesi!!

flabbyblue: Sorry you are having such a sucky week, I hope they get your power on soon. And yeah for warm showers! I just got my water heater fixed after 3 days with cold showers, so I kinda know your pain...but I had electicity at least.