Old 03-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/202/155

Height: 5'9"

Default B12/Chromium/Phentermine diet

Hi there! I am new here .

With a lot of encouraging from my IRL friend and 3FC member rockijames I am starting on my weight loss journey.

I have been browsing around the different areas but did not see one for the diet I am on. I wanted to see if anyone else is on the same type of diet plan.

I currently take Phentermine and Mega Ditex plus Chromium daily along with weekly B12 injections. This along with a low calorie diet and exercise. I am under physician care.

Anyone else doing this type of diet?
JanuaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #2  

No one else has done this?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Weight loss can be done very successfully with the diet and exercise alone-you don't need the supplement stack and the injections.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #4  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

I think the idea was to find someone else doing the same diet. We all need different forms of help and support to go through this life changing journey. I know there are lots of people out there doing this type of diet. Hopefully someone will post with their information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
Weight loss can be done very successfully with the diet and exercise alone-you don't need the supplement stack and the injections.
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I realize what the idea was...I just have concerns. I know people on this site who have done injections, or who have taken chromium supplements, or who have gotten a prescription for phentermine.

I cannot, however, think of someone off hand who has done all three at the same time. This is where the concern comes in...
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:03 PM   #6  

I am not doing this on my own. I am under a Drs care while doing this. I have had blood work done, EKG and heart rate checks. This is not a weight loss clinic but an actual Physicians office.

I know of others locally who are doing the same kind of diet, I was just looking for some online support when I can not call them.

Rocki, it looks like you will be my support! Thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #7  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

I'm here for YA!
Rocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #8  

Hi, good luck to you. not on that plan. but i think each one has to do there thing. all our bodies are different. so i hope by you coming to this thread you will get others that are on it and can work together. good luck. LaDean
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 173.5/164.5/133

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I am seeing my doctor and began the phentermine prescription. She informed me that it will be short term and the purpose is to get my appetite under control while learning healthier food choices, portion control and an exercise plan. I see the doc weekly for weight check and vital signs. Good luck!!
ajsnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 380/339.8/145

Height: 5'5

Smile

Hi I am not taking the chromium or getting the injections, but I do take phentermine daily(when I remember LOL). It seems to be working pretty well for me. My appetite stays in control when I take it and I have been losing weight. I'm also under doctor supervision. I go in every month for a check up because I have high blood pressure and phentermine can cause it to rise. Good luck on your journey.
kougra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #11  
Just trying 2 loose lbs

S/C/G: 215/200/150

Thumbs up Lets lose weight together!!!!

I am currently receiving B12 shots, taking phentermine, mega ditex, and chromium at night to curve my late night snacking. I started going to the doctor @ March 1st and as of my visit on April 18th I've lost a total of 18lbs.!!!!!!! So it is definitely working for me. Sometimes I still have to fight the temptation to eat because I still get hungry. Let me know how you do.
Ms Coco75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:01 AM   #12  

Smile B12/Chromium/Phentermine/water pills

I did the above combo diet under a physician's care. I lost 23 pounds in 3 months. THEN got pregnant. I'm about to start the program again (baby is here). I'm excited to see the results, because I'm tipping the scale at 203 now.... I gained 60lbs in pregnancy, and now have 30 to lose, and hopefully a little bit more. good luck with your diet. It worked for me, but everyone is different.
claudius9684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:03 PM   #13  
Determined

S/C/G: 188/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi, JanuaryL

On Tues (9/16) I posted what's below in this forum under "Are there any Phentermine users here?"

*****In defense of Phentermine
Just yesterday I had a routine physical with my PCP. All systems were go, healthy as a horse. The only problem is my BMI says I am just into the "obese" range and that is not good.

I explained to my doc that for a long time I have had only limited success with weight loss and wanted to try Phentermine. He agreed only after we had a long talk about what it could and could not do, how my diet should be strong in nutrition and absent of "fads". He reminded me that a 10% loss is the best and first goal.

Only 3 to 6 weeks of the pills on a daily basis and then the slow progression of tapering off so that when the prescription runs out I am not dependent on them. At that time I will be used to eating smaller amounts of nutritious foods and deeply immersed in a regular exercise routine.

Phentermine is not for everyone. This is my jump start and with the backing of my physician (who is well respected in the community and at the hospital where I am a medical coder) I am confident and committed
.*****

Since you're under an MDs care I'm not worried about you and I wish you all the luck and success that you desire.

Because this is new to me I like to read about others who are taking the med. What I noticed is that I ate for emotional reasons in the past and now without hunger clouding the issue I am able to identify those moments. I'm sticking to my eating and exercise plan and am down 5#. What's next for me is to gradually increase the duration and intensity of my workouts/walks/bike riding and I will be able to because I'm not lugging around so much added weight.
BabySteps21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/130

Height: 5'3

I was on phenteramine for about two months, then got pregnant, and then miscarried, Id love to start it again, I never felt dependent on it, and I lost 23lbs, along with controlling what I eat, when I eat and drinking a ton of water, the only side effect I had, was that I was trying to stop smoking, and this made me crave ciggs even more, a friend of mine had the same problem. nothing is wrong with taking things like this as long as your under a physicians care, so I wish you luck.. also, a lot of women actually NEED b12, I am anemic, I lose a lot of energy ect at certain times, and when I do, i up my b12, per my doctors advice.. also chromium is a "boost" so to speak for any weight loss plan.
jennscrzy is offline   Reply With Quote