Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Flex Weigh-In, September

We had a GREAT month, everyone! There were 18 of us participating in the tally, and we managed to lose an incredible 130.7 pounds!!

So congrats to our losers!

Chey
net knee
xMeaganx
Primm
luvmyfam
MrsWolf
Steph0320
IrishRover
swae85
ifindhope
TinkFreak117
DollyLang
suitejudyblueeyes
JLNorman2487
nhilde15
kahnfv
philadelphiab
Krysydawn

As you can imagine, lots of people weigh 130 pounds - we definitely lost the equivalent of an entire person last month. What a great showing from everyone involved!!

Let's make September another great month, before we have to start worrying about candy and turkeys and pies - the food-centric holidays are steadily approaching!

Feel free to jump in at ANY time during the month to post your losses and gains (both are equally welcome here, this is a weigh-in thread, not a LOSSES ONLY thread - let's be honest with each other!). After you post your WI result, please add your number to the previously stated group total so we can keep a running tally! Everyone is welcome!

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 09-04-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 254/183/136

Height: 5'2"

I am so sorry to start the month this way. And I promise I was within my points this week....did not use all my 35 and bumped up the excersize. So I am blaming it on my shoes or water retention or because of the fact that I was down too much (7lbs) last week....enough excuses and a promise I will keep with the program but I am up 2.8lbs this week, so I start the month with a negative?

-2.8 for the group total

sorry again!

-Phil
Old 09-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #3  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

it's ok I"ll cover you.... first week of weighing and measuring mostly core foods:

i've been eating well for two years so this freaked me out.... i even wore the same weight clothes... OMG

-4.8!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #4  

S/C/G: See my ticker!

Height: 5' 10"

Down 2 after 3 gains in a row!

Group total so far: -4.8!
(Thats two lossed and one gain so they average at the above)

Philadelphiab, don't stress about it, i gained 3.5 pounds these last 3 weeks when i was completely on plan and i was so upset, but then this week i lost 2, so i think my losses are catching up with the work im putting in. Maybe it was upping your excercise that did it? thats what my leader assumed was the problem with me, but that wasnt the case
Old 09-04-2008, 10:22 AM   #5  
cher37

Default Newbie here !

Hi ladies, I've started following the Flex Plan again for the past 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs. Last night I read about the Wendie plan ... anyone else following it with success?(it seems too good to be true )

Anyways, I'd like to join-in on the "weigh-in" is it weekly, or monthly & on what day?

Last edited by cher37; 09-04-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: oops! typo

Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #6  

When ever you weigh in during the month of September, come on in and post the results (losses or gains) - whatever day that may be for you, at whatever frequency you weigh. Just post the result and add to the group total

Oh, and as for the Wendie plan, people do have success with it, and others don't. Give it a try if it interests you, there is nothing to lose in trying, and you may just find something out about the way your body works A lot of people save it as a way to shake up their losses when they slow/stop, though. I tried it once and found the structure of it too hard to stick to if I didn't have a real reason to be doing it!

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 09-04-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 254/183/136

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the support and way to go Nessa and Irishrover!....just got back from another swim and not thinking about the scale for a day or 2. I will check back in on Monday, my regular weigh in day.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 394/See Wt Tracker!/180

Height: 5"10

Heya Flexers!

I wanted to chime in too... my total weight loss from the month of August is
15 pounds... I don't use the flex points but I am definately on the weight watchers program and you can verify my lies.. I mean info in My blog!!! lol... best of luck to all of us weight watchers!!!!

YEA!

- Elliott
Old 09-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #9  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

The month of August (and I started late) I was down -4.5 pounds. My first weigh in for Sept will be Sunday so I will post the loss/gain then
Old 09-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #10  

Down a whopping 0.4 pounds this morning. But hey, I'll take it - especially considering how much birthday cake was involved last week!

Group total: -5.2!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

LOL.. birthday cake. That would have just done me in! I love cake and that is one thing that is soooooooooo hard to resist! Everyone is back to work now.. and of course Fat Friday was in full force on Friday! Bad, bad, bad..

I did manage to avoid it, but those brownies with an inch thick chocolate frosting were really difficult to avoid.

I am down 1.5 lbs this week - which was totally unexpected. I thought I would either gain or just break even. I don't feel in control as I am so busy! forgot my lunch at home 3 times this past week... went to Subway. We also went out to eat for dinner twice because I was just too tired to cook. But I have been running my butt off this past week.. thank goodness for that!

Group total - 6.7 lbs lost!
Old 09-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 286/ticker/180

Height: 5'6

Down 2.2! Yay. I'm so happy after my gain last week to have lost it and then some!

Good job on the month of August ladies, we really kicked some butt, and lost a whole person!

Old 09-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 218.8/198/135

Height: 5'4

Default I would like to join

I actually weigh in tomarrow but my loss last week was -4.2. I'm not expecting that same loss tomarrow. I'll be happy with what I get. I had a really bad week. No excuses, just get up and dust myself off. I notice one thing that I could improve, PLANNING!!! That's my downfall.

That brings the groups total to -13.1 pounds
KEEP IT UP LADIES.

Last edited by e.mccoy; 09-06-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #14  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Ok first official weigh in for Sept today

SW 168.5
CW 166 (-2.5)
GW 163.5

Half way there
Old 09-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #15  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Default Can I Join?

I'd like to join in too. I'm following the Flex plan and last month I lost a total of 11.8 pounds and at my first Sept. W/I I stayed the same. Hopefully, this week I will have a loss. I recently started doing the FIRM so the scale has slowed but hopefully it will start movinig again. I would like to lose 10 pounds during the "Lose for Good" campaign so that I can contribute 10 pounds of food to someone in need.
Congratulations to all who have had losses in the past month.
Closed Thread