Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 07:50 AM   #91  
Made of Starstuff

Oh Nessa!!!! I'm so sorry about your dog. One for you, and one for him.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:08 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Nessa- So sorry,

Faerie- Thanks, nice to be back

Happy Tuesday Flexers-

Not much new here, just wanted to say Hi.

I did have a bingy morning, thought I would jump on the computer to keep my fingers busy, for a bit, then do my workout, before I get ready for work. I think I'm in a rut, need some ideas for breakfast, I usually start with 1oz of protein, then yogurt, a piece of fruit and either egg whites with cheese or an oatmeal muffin. I do like cottage cheese, but it has way too much sodium for me. Any ideas??
Old 09-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #93  
Made of Starstuff

Institches - Do you like Whole Wheat toast & Laughing Cow Cheese spread wedges? I love Ezekial bread toasted with a wedge of the Light Laughing Cow cheese. It's so delicious.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls,

Cake -- yup reasonable goals are key. Glad you're not feeling like Godzilla!!
Faerie -- yay for quitting your job!! How exciting is that!! And it sounds like you're doing a ton of exercising. Oh…and as for the meeting…um, still haven't gone…
Stitches -- yup, the monster's at bay for now.
Courtnie -- that pasta sounds awesome. I LOVE spinach! It is so much easier when you have food prepped in the fridge.
Nessa - oh no I am so sorry to hear about a sick pup. I am thinking of you!! Tell us about him/her -- what's it look like? Name?

Well, as for me, now I'm back in my NEW apartment and feeling much better. I am still wallowing in some big time stress about money, as I've never been so broke and my credit is plummeting. But I'm pretty sure that the more I envision myself sleeping on the streets, the more likely it is that will happen, and that's just no good! I guess part of me feels like if I get to absolutely worst case scenario, then there'll be some relief. There will be nothing left to lose. As it stands now, I feel like I'm holding on by a thread.
So, that's that about that. In other news, I didn't end up at that meeting, again, but at least I saved myself $13. I changed my WI day to Mondays and I'm trying to get back on a regular schedule. I've started tracking again, and so far, so good this week. I'll be going for a long walk later, and then I have class tonight.
Thanks for all the support!
S
Old 09-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #95  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

Nessa: Sorry that your dog is sick....we'll all hope he gets better!

InStitches: they do make cottage cheese with no sodium, but it is really bland. You might be able to mix that with some fruit though...

Shrinking: You and me both! I am flat broke right now because I am in between jobs waiting for my interview for a promotion...every penny I have is literally going to rent, bills, and taking care of my cat. It's kind of funny because I seem to think that when I am flat broke is the perfect time to look at clothes online...so stupid! I bookmarked a bunch of clothes I want to buy once I get money..

~~Well, today is day three of no binging for me, which is good. Ever since I fell off the wagon after graduation, I haven't gone more than one day without binging or having way more points than I intended. I am not going to have any more flex points until Friday or Saturday (that is if I keep good will power). I'm craving chocolate like no one's business because of TOM...I am supposed to go to Starbucks before my night class with a friend. The small nonfat drinks usually have around 3 points..maybe I will get a mocha
Old 09-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Nessa,
I'll say a prayer for you and your dog. Having 3 myself, I sure understand how you feel when they are sick.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:28 AM   #97  
Made of Starstuff

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

The good mood continues, my friends.

Lizzy - Hey girl I'm so happy the new apartment is working out. I'm really sorry about being short on cash. (And I completely understand. It's nervewracking.) But, you'll have what you need shortly.

Vday - All the best to you on your interview! I'm so happy that you're binge free for 3 days Keep it up, what a wonderful thing!

---

Had game last night. Ended up getting myself a Large Lite Latte from DD. (Mmmm.) And a 6-inch Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Sub on Wheat for dinner. Tasty! And I wasn't tempted by the chili my friend made. I like chili... but I usually make mine with only a little (or often no) meat. This friend... well he likes to make meat dishes.

Exercise, and points have been quite nice this week. My sleep has been waaaayyy too little.

I stepped on the scale this morning, and my weight is back up quite a bit. Keep in mind, while this is a little disappointing, I'm somewhat emotionally detached from the scale.

I know it has to do with many things: Last week, before weigh-in I slept in later than I usually do, meaning I lost more weight during the night. I've had a severe lack of sleep this week. I began doing some strength training push-ups. And the whole week I've been retaining water like a mad woman. All these things combined at least equal a maintain. But, I have a feeling it'll be a gain, and a monster of one. It's like the perfect storm.

I know I'm on plan. That makes me content. I think the only thing I will change this coming week is that I need more sleep.

It's a good thing nothing is able to kill my positive-vibe spreading buzz this week.

I wish you all a wonderful day!

Nessa - Still have you & your pup in my thoughts!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #98  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

hey gals,

bagel is up and walking about 75% of the time at last report. seems the steroids are working and he MAY be able to come home. if he's in pain we still have few options as surgery would be thousands of dollars... ugh.

he's been with me since 2002 when i rescued him from a shelter. he was around 2 then. part newf part stuff (probably chow) and all piss and vinegar. he's about 110 pounds of 'tude. but he's a love.

i also have HANNAH my 65 pound blonde lab pit mix.... she's 6 and she's bagel's puppy. I've had her since she was 9 weeks old.

i lost .4 at meeting last night. i was admittedly disappointed.

today I am wearing new jeans. size 18.... wanna see:

Old 09-18-2008, 09:06 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Vday -- in between jobs and waiting for a promotion? I don't get it…but, good luck! And WTG on the binge free days. It can be SO HARD!!
Faerie -- whatever drug you're on, I'll take some! You sound so upbeat -- I wonder if it has to do with quitting your job? I know I am usually floating on air after giving my 2 weeks…
Nessa -- you're adorable. Love the jeans. Your pups sound wonderful -- I love dogs even more than I love cats (I have yet to be a cat lover, even though I own one. I figure I love Piper, but I don't know if that love generalizes).

I had an OP day. Finally getting on track, with a new WI day (Mondays) and been tracking my food. I began walking for exercise, something I've never really been into in the past because it didn't feel challenging enough. However, the challenging things are so much more cumbersome, and sometimes I'm just not in the mood! So, I walked for 70 min yesterday and then did one of Jackie Warner's 20 min videos for legs. Not sure what I'll do today, probably something similar since I have work at 11:30 and I don't think that leaves enough time to get to the gym beforehand.

Oh, anyone know where Jaime/SuiteJudy is? Seems like it's been a while since we've heard from her.

Good luck having OP days everyone!!

S

Last edited by shrinkinglizzy; 09-18-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #100  
Made of Starstuff

Nessa! Hot stuff!!!! Love the new jeans. You look absolutely thrilled!~ I'm so happy that Bagel is doing better. Don't be too upset about the .4. Ya know, that .4 + the .6 you lost last week = a whole pound!

Lizzy - I'm going to go with a bit of cheese and say that I'm high on life Good for you, all tracking & walking and doin' healthy things

You're right. Suite's been MIA a couple days. *poke poke* Hey Suite, hope you're keeping okay.

Last edited by Lovely; 09-18-2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: i kin spelz gud
Old 09-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #101  

Height: 5'7"

100 posts, m'dears, moving it along to Flex Talk #15!

New thread! http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthre...54#post2368154

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 09-18-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Closed Thread