First name (if you want to tell): Stacee
Meaning of user name: Ask my poor, long-suffering husband
Geographical location: Japan
Marital Status: Married
Children/Ages: 12 yr. old girl, 7 and 4 yr. old boys
Occupation: Harried homeschooling mom
Hobbies/Interests: write, read, bake, cook, walk
Eye/Hair Color: Green/Brown, Brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 2008
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 200 lbs./No scales for me (the above number came from a doctor's weigh-in)/ whatever I can sanely maintain
Plan/Way of Eating: Diet of the Obvious
Favorite exercise: Walking
Favorite movies: The Spanish Prisoner, Clue, Dead Again, anything truly funny
Favorite books/plays: "Empire Falls" by Richard Russo, "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver, "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" by Gregory Maguire, "Holidays on Ice" by David Sedaris
Favorite Quote(s): "You can't make everyone happy, so (expletive) 'em. Make yourself happy."--John C., my former neighbor
Favorite People (dead and living): My husband and kids
People I canít stand: rude people
Places youíve been: Canada, Mexico, Japan, most of the U.S.
Places you want to visit: Europe
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? funny
02. What is your least favorite word? slut (some of my best friends have been "sluts")
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? a good conversation
04. What turns you off? Arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? jackass--especially in traffic
06. What sound or noise do you love? my kids laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? people yelling at kids--and I'm guilty
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Physician
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving scaffolding
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "C'mon in; oh, and great job with the kids."
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I love Agatha Christie novels--good thing she was so prolific.
Last edited by shrillharpy; 09-17-2008 at 09:26 PM.