Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 01:28 PM   #1  

Angry Is anyone out there doing the "Fat Flush Plan"?

Hi all just wondering if anyone is doing the "Fat Flush Plan"?? It's a book I found at Barns and Noble.

I just started yesterday and was wondering if anyone out there doing this had any advice or just wanted to share their thoughts?

It's supossed to be pretty amazing results.

It's a series of a special combonation of foods you eat mixed with cranberry water and omega 3 vitamons. You are supossed to see 5 to 8 pounds a week fat loss from your most troubled zones. I just started so hope i am doing this right

Hope to hear from at least some of you on this

feffyy

262/215/139 (76 pounds to goal)
Old 07-25-2002, 10:46 AM   #2  
a work in progress...

HI! have read the book and I try to incorporate some of it's practices into my own eating plan that seems to be evovling between Fit for Life and the Fat Flush plan...when I follow this, I definitely feel better, find it easy to follow (no cravings) and I have lost 5 lbs in a week... with daily exercise...it's not a miracle, it takes work. but it's not the hardest plan to follow. Good luck to you!
Old 07-25-2002, 03:43 PM   #3  
just me

I haven't done it but I need to. I have some cellulite that I didn't use to have. I wonder if it works for that? I'll be interested in knowing how it works for you!
Old 07-27-2002, 01:58 AM   #4  

I had started a topic on FF over in Diet Plans. I'm on day six week one myself.
So, my thoughts, FF isn't for everyone, it's hard, you cut out all grains, dairy, caffeine, refined sugar, sodium, the list goes on for the initial 2 week flush.
But it is really effective, This is the healthiest I have eaten for years and I feel really good, no coffee and I'm cleaning and running with the kids all day with no break, I have so much energy. Also cutting sugar and wheat out seems to have resulted in cutting out all cravings for sweets, it's bizarre to say no thanks to cake and REALLY mean it.

Today i fit into a pair of size 14 pants for the first time in 5 years, they are still snug, but would not even button last week, so i know its working.

Also, though it appears to be a thinly veiled low carb diet it's not. I have not been in ketosis at all, or hungry or dizzy since the first day.
Closed Thread