View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
x meowkat x

S/C/G: 210/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I, too, agree with a lot of what others have said...I consider myself an Alternachick because I never did quite seem to find a comfortable spot within "mainstream society."

All of my tastes are quite eclectic, and don't really follow too many patterns even within themselves.

I've had my eyebrow pierced (took it out 'cause it was rejecting ), I have a couple tattoos, and I've probably dyed my hair every color you could imagine; not to make any kind of statement to society or rebel against my parents....just because I felt more "me" because of it.

I don't really fit into one category more than another, I just kind of float from group to group. I love video games, Halo being a favorite...never really got into RPGs but have a TON of friends who love them. Same with anime and sci-fi/fantasy...I enjoy them once in a while, but I'd never join my homies at Sakuracon. I use words like "homies."

I'm not goth, but I've always been drawn toward the darker side of things. Zombies make me happy, and my favorite pajamas have skulls on them. I consider myself blessed to have been born with dark, dark hair and fair, fair skin-goes great with my black eyeliner and bright red lipstick I'll dress in anything from pink plaid with zippers to a classy 50's-esque coctail dress to a sweater-vest with 70's polyester underneath to jeans and a Tshirt.

My iPod contains items such as the following: System of a Down, Frank Sinatra, Flogging Molly, Beck, Count Basie, Tchaikovski, Beastie Boys, Lorena McKennit, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Muse.....yeah. Pretty sure I'm an Alternachick