Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2001, 11:59 PM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Angry

This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIP
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY & CHAT AT 9:30PM EST
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FITNESS

Please visit our BIO BOARD where you can learn more about everyone who is on this board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2389[/url

Please make sure you post your BIO on the NEWEST VERSION of our BIO BOARD everyone!!!!

Our MARCH 2001 RECIPE BOARD can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2379[/url

We have FOUR INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2342

THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2344

THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2365[/url

MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2359

We also now have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2913

WANT TO POST YOUR WEEKLY WEIGHT LOSS INFO and BE COUNTED in our weekly totals of pounds lost?? Go to the WEEKLY WEIGH IN BOARD BELOW to post your stats!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=2912

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit NEW REPLY NOT NEW THREAD then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. Also, when the board gets to the 2nd & 3rd page, sometimes it may take a little longer for your message to appear, you can refresh your browser, or wait, but it will show up! If you need to edit your reply, just click on the pen and paper icon on top of your reply and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!
Old 03-12-2001, 12:09 AM   #2  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Default HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

HI ALL!!!

Boy, I feel like I've really abandoned the board this weekend, with going away for the day and then being gone all afternoon today, I just didn't have the time I wanted to devote to answering anyone-UNTIL NOW!!!! I can't believe I started this hours ago, and now, it's MONDAY!!!

Sharon just left to return home (this should be interesting considering she's been gone all weekend and her husband had not a clue where she was). Eli is STILL at work and one kid is in bed, Michael is still up, so I have some time to get my post done before I turn into a rotten pumpkin!

Before I go one, TODAY IS MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY! and here is my contribution:

"Invest Yourself In Excellence"

What can you do better today than you did yesterday? Whatever you focus on improving, will improve. When you focus on building something, it will increase.

What can you do, what can you learn, who can you talk to, what can you create, what problem can you solve, what new perspective can you gain today? Every moment is an opportunity to move forward.

If you are not constantly growing, you're losing ground. Momentum only has two directions -- forward or backward. Standing still is not an option. Learn, grow and create. You're getting better and better every day. Your power and effectiveness are growing as you make the commitment to use each day to the fullest.

You have the very best of everything, within yourself. Give it a chance to get out and grow. Make your light shine brightly.

Invest yourself in excellence. A life fully lived is a life full of giving, of creative effort, of making a difference.

-- Ralph Marston

QUILTER, I hope you got to the beach today (that was your plan, wasn't it??). Hope the weather has continued to be good for you and you are enjoying the time you have left before you return to the cold Cin City weather. Again, I thank you for taking time to come meet us-it's nice to see pictures of people on the board, but even nicer to get to meet in person!!! I hope we all have more experiences like we had this weekend among board members!!!

CYNSEA, glad to see you are back with us. I hope all goes well with your Dr. appt. on Tuesday-let us know the latest news!!!!

FILLISE, sounds like you had a great workout on Friday, but now are paying a small price-yep, it sounds like you over did it a bit! I wish I could motivate myself to like going to a gym, but it would be a waste of money for me to join, feel too intimidated-I envy you and the others who go!!! You had me laughing about the chocolate and the secretary, I can just imagine. My stash of SB legal chocolate is growing!!! I have some new "stuff" coming in from England this week, and hoping my parents trip to Holland on April 7th will have them bringing me home some more SB legal stash (sounds like I'm talking about drugs!). If you have access to WW pita bread, I make great mini-pizzas with it, so don't feel you can't have pizza, it may just be a little different from the norm. Though, if you like to cook (I don't), you CAN make your own pizzas!!

VIV, I hope you are over your pizza cravings now. Remember, you CAN make your own, or at least a pita pizza, which I have about every day. Thanks for posting that pizza info. When we had the pizzeria, we used to get that mag. Our pizza had SGWW flour in the dough, but it wasn't 100% WW crust. It was really great pizza. I haven't had any in over a year, can you believe that!?! I had recently heard about WHITE WW FLOUR and am now in the search for it, so thanks for reminding me about looking for it via this article. I love Survivor too, though I didn't care too much for Jeff. It's Jerri I hope they give the ax to next. Remember, it's Wed. night this week (though I don't know why they changed it).

BECCA, WELCOME TO OUR BOARD! and congrats on the pending birth. Seems quite a few gals on this board are pregnant-you all must be drinking the same water!! The advice given so far about getting the SHOPPERS GUIDE is a good one, but as far as name brand foods, we are trying to get a list together of foods to post on the board, it's taking some time, as it's a group project from everyone on the board. If you e-mail me with your e-mail address I can send you some ideas for BREAKFAST that I have that came from everyone. It's not hard to find menu ideas at all, and things don't have to get monotonous when following this WOE. As for gaining weight/not gaining weight, I would say, that would probably be depending on how much you have to lose in the first place. You can easily stay on this WOE during your pregnancy unless your Dr. says otherwise. Being that this is not a restricting diet, and no food groups are abandoned, I can't see why you can't follow this through your pregnancy and thereafter. Just find out from your doctor how many calories you should be taking in while pregnant and you can figure it out from there-would be happy to help you if you aren't sure. Don't hesitate to ask us anything, we are all more than happy to help!!!

GATOR, we had a great time, KIM and NARDA got to see the pictures I took at our meeting in February, so Kim now knows what you and Barb look like. Nope BIGO wasn't the only to buy chocolate, we ALL did! I'm actually the one who zeroed in on the bars first

MELF, I too would like to know where JOY is-she MUST be lurking. I sent her an e-mail, no response yet Congrats on being down another pound!!!! I mentioned the idea to SUZANNE, lets see what she thinks about doing a 3FC's get together. Hey, if that doesn't materialize, we should try to do a SB get together!!

OVERCOME, glad you finally found the agave nectar. I pay $2.69 a bottle, so what you paid isn't unreasonable. Still waiting to hear how your cookies came out. So you bought the same brand chocolate?? What did/do you think of it??? Sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad to hear that bit of info from the FIB helped out about the Chinese noodles!!!

ANNETTE, I had the problem as well with posting info onto the board the first day it was back up, but Ashley told me a trick that helped. CTRL C for coping, and CTRL V for pasting. Give it a try and see if it works. I'm not having trouble anymore, but will remember this if I do. I didn't quite understand the question about the long thread, but I haven't had any trouble.:confused:

BEACH, boy were you missed! Glad to hear your are maintaining your weight. I hope to follow in your foot steps soon!!! Any tips you'd like to share??? I'm STILL waiting to see an updated picture-remember, you promised!!!! I did e-mail GLORY back, but haven't heard anything since. I'll try to contact her again and see what's going on. We don't have a mini board on this new format, stinks! It does take some getting use to!

IAMAP, sorry you couldn't join us, we had a great time! Definitely more fun than working, with overtime! Sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope she breaks out of the hospital ASAP. Please keep us updated.

STAR, sounds like LA families are a lot like Jewish families-everything is centered around FOOD! Every picture that's taken of me seems to be with food in front of me. Glad to hear you prevailed during this event and was able to stay OP. You SHOULD be extremely proud of yourself-I sure am!!! I know how hard it is to stay OP when foods you absolutely LOVE are around, but you do so knowing that they will be there in the future to one day enjoy them, but right now, your focus is on losing weight and feeling better-congrats again!

BIGO, THANKS AGAIN for driving down to Naples not only to meet up with KIM, but with us as well. I had a great time with you as well I'm so glad you had ANN along with you, she's a real dear, and I'm happy she was there to keep you company while you were on the road. I don't have cable, so you'll have to let me know how the Discovery thing on obesity was. So, when are we meeting up next???

CHERI, glad to hear you are feeling better, whatever strain of flu is going aroung this year, it sure is nasty!! That's interesting about the soy, thanks for posting that info. Will check out your chili recipe, sounds wonderful and lentils are the best for you! Please let us know how things with your daughter and the tests went, hoping that all is well and they give you good news.

Well gals, it's time for me to go to bed, wayyyyy after my bedtime. I'll check in later in the morning, after kids get off to school and when I get back from my walk.

Have a wonderful week!!!!

Debbie
194/135/129
Miami, FL
Old 03-12-2001, 06:53 AM   #3  

Good morning!!!!

Ok I guess I need to clear something up....... I am not pregnant yet, just started trying ;-) What can I say I am a planner, I know ya shouldn't be in ketosis while prego or TTC so someone suggested SUGAR BUSTERS as a good choice.

I am currently 210 and my goal is 140. It is a little depressing to realize that I have at least 1 year before I'll be able to lose much. I mean I have had 2 1/2 years and haven't done it, but at least the option was there.

BUT, I am very excited to have another, so I will deal! I wish there was a place that sold affordable plus size maternity clothes!!!!! with verticle strips not horizontal ones. What is UP with that????

anyway I still haven't started and I need to badly, so I guess I should just do it.

I am enjoying reading all of your posts and feel like I am getting to know you already!
Old 03-12-2001, 08:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/?/155

Height: 5'7"

Morning everyone,

I have definately neglected you guys this weekend but it was not intentional. I thought about each and everyone of you. I have a final tonight and mid-term tomorrow night. Besides I honestly thought that noone was posting because I didn't receive one email notification. Now that was stupid of me...hehehe

Did I have a SB legal weekend?? NOOOOOOOOOO but I am ok with that because I am right on the wagon again today. At least I didn't gain anything.

Talk to everyone soon!!
Old 03-12-2001, 09:24 AM   #5  

Default Jumping in...

Happy Monday Morning!

I am finally ready to get going on the SB way of life, and am hoping to join all of you great ladies! I am really inspired by all of you!

When I get more time, I'll post my bio on the board, but some quick info on me: I'm a 32-year old SAHM of 2 boys, and want to lose about 35-40 pounds. I tried SB before, but gave up too quickly. I have now realized (after much trial and error) that it truly is a great way of eating, and am anxious to get started!

Debelli: Thank you so much for your response about my chili recipe. I did find some SB-legal beans (Goya pink beans w/out any sugar), so at least I have one legal recipe in my repertoire!

Viv: I checked out the website you posted for Becca...it has a lot of great information. Thank you!!

I do have the Shopper's Guide, and used it when I went to the grocery. Unfortunately we don't have many of the recommended brands, (I'm in a little podunk town in FL) but I was able to find enough foods to get me started!

Well, I'll jump off for now...my boys are getting restless! Time for b'fast -- Shredded Wheat & Bran for me!

Have a wonderful day, I look forward to keeping in touch with all of you!!

Deb
Old 03-12-2001, 09:26 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/?/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi DEB, WELCOME!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly here.
Old 03-12-2001, 09:46 AM   #7  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default Wish me luck this week guys :)

Hello and howdy everyone!!
Thanks for welcoming me back, I hadnt been on here in so long I figured everyone forgot me lol, I have a confesion to make though... I havent been following the WOE as I used too so I kinda stayed off here till I could stick with it as not to mess anyone else up..... I have maintained my weightloss eating other foods that this WOE doesnt allow But am back to try to stick to it once again, I know with the help of you great ladies I will be able to do just that I am considering trying to lose another 10 pounds or so by summer for the ol swimsuit if a know what I mean lol... Keep your fingers crossed for me everyone.. Hope everybody has a great SB day!!!
Old 03-12-2001, 09:54 AM   #8  
viv

Default Temporary Sun!

Morning All!
Well, we have some sunshine today before another blast of weather tonite. I am feeling numb! I told DH he has to shovel a path to the grill for me on the deck, I need to get something going on the grill and haven’t been able to get to it in weeks!

I need motivation from y’all. I’m doing ok OP, really,but I keep thinking the bubble will burst. I have not had this kind of diet success in years and I keep thinking, oh, I’ve lost 8, don’t have too much to go, it will stall, it will stop working, just like everything else has done in the past. How can I keep eating this way and lose? It goes against my normal, ingrained diet thinking (ie WW). How can I eat REAL salad dressing, cheese, nuts and lose? I feel like something is going to just make it stop../..it’s scary! Anyone else ever feel this way?

Speaking of the above, last nite my 10 YO DS made homemade cookies. Yes girls, he is smart, handsome AND he can cook! What a catch he will be! Anyway, I had to taste his cookies, had half of one…about two hours later I had a terrible pounding above my right eye. It hurt! Is this a sugar headache? If this is what’s gonna happen to me when I eat sugar, sheesh, it’s not worth it!

Kimmi, Big O and Deb – glad you had such fun in Naples. It must be great sharing a meal with fellow Sbers!

Kimmi – welcome back to reality tomoro! Yuck, huh? Maybe you’ll have some daffodils poking up when you get home?

Cheri – that soy info was very interesting! I don’t have a thyroid issue but it’s amazing how much there is to learn.

Melf – good luck with your daughter’s results. My dad is going for a lung biopsy soon so I know how you are feeling! I’ll be thinking of you and her!

Fillise – I know how you feel about late nights and being so tired you just want to grab something. I think pita pizzas are a great thing to have as backup – you can keep everything on hand at all times and they don’t take much time. We love the Sopranos too! DH is from Brooklyn and let me tell you, his neighborhood talk was a lot like that! I think they do a MUCH better job on the NY/NJ accent that NYPD Blue. Plus, love the music, think I’ll look around for the soundtrack.

Beach – sounds like youa re fine tuning maintenance. I can’t wait to join you. I don’t know how I am going go tkeep from cheating when I get to that point, which has been my problem in the past- ergo- YOYOING!!! Keep up the good work, I’ll need to lean on you down the road!

Deb – I briefly joined a gym last month (free trial) and I liked it….I liked the classes because they were a really intense workout with great motivation from the leader. I would DRIP!!! I did not like seeing all the skinny gym rats there, nor did I like bumping into the mommies from school there – I like my solitude when I work out. It was also a hassle for me getting the schedule to work with my schedule. If you have an opp for a free membership (like from the Entertainment book or something) – give it a try just for the change of pace. It will totally pump your metabolism! Did you get my email in response to your pictures? I cannot believe you haven’t had pizza for a year….I’m going to have to make some of the WW dough and then freeze it…..any ideas on how I can adapt to a breadmaker? You don’t like Jeff? I loved Jeff – he was just so catty! He was really amusing on the Morning Show the day after , too. The last Survivor is on Brendan’s 7th birthday, so I will have to let him stay up to watch the end!

DebStahl – welcome! You will find this program so easy and this is thre greatest board of gals. I wish you tons of success!

I know I missed some of you, but I have to get to work. Hugs to all!

Viv
146/138/128
Simsbury, CT
Old 03-12-2001, 10:32 AM   #9  

Default I Am Still Here!

Good Morning Everyone!
We have the day off from school so thought I would post.
First thing though -- I hate this board! So you may not see much of me, for sure.
Am glad that you all had such a nice time in Naples. It is always fun putting a face to a name.
The weather here is gorgeous! About 65 and is supposed to get up into the mid 80's. Love it.
Things are really starting to get quite busy around here -- but then again it always seems busy.
Oldest daughter - Lori - will be getting married April 7.
She is getting married in a garden - about a black from the ocean. Hope it does not rain.
Hello to all the newbies! And welcome back to some of you that have not been on the board lately.
I see where some of you are very faithful in putting your weight below your name. I always like to see those numbers go down -- what is going on with the rest of you?
I have an appointment this afternoon at a diferent school. It is a self contained school -- ages 3 to 22. Profoundly ******ed - physical disabilities - severe behavior disorder students (I love working with those kids - seems I have a knack of getting through to them) and there is a music therapy person there that I could help out being that my degree is in Music). I want to get out of the school that I am at right now. Do not like what is going on there. It is beyond soap opera. Try the principal have the hots for the teacher that I worked with for almost 2 years. He has separated us - I am a threat to him. Really can not go into it but it is really bad. He has told her things that I supposedly have said - all lies -- so we are not speaking. We were really good friends. But you know -- they say there is always a reason for everything. I am now working with a man who weighs over 400 pounds and is trying to lose weight. GEE - I wonder why I was put in there. So have been helping him.
I am doing fine on my WOE. Remember I combine WW and SB -- it works for me. Weight is coming off very slowly but that is alright. I have lost 13 inches.
My husband - George - said that when we get paid Thursday he is going out and buy me some pants. I had over 25 pairs of pants - Debbie can attest how many clothes I have. Well, I am now down to 5 pair and they are questionable. I certainly do not like wearing pants when the crotch is around my knees.
I go back to Mayo's on the 12th of April and am looking forward to it. I am much better and know that the doctors will see that immediately.
NOW - before the week is up I have to get my hair colored. Oh my god -- thought I would let my natural color grow out -- lord - I need a bag over my head. Coul not get in this weekend. Let me tell you -- when you have a husband with coal black hair and looks about 35 and here I come with grey - silver - doo-doo on top of my head - hello? Do not know what color I am going to go with - probably a light brown with highlights - anything. It just does not go with all my gold that I love to wear. Something scarey is going on with 2nd daughter - who is 30. She came over the other night and she had a gold purse and gold shoes on. She said - I know Mom -- I swore I would never wear gold -- did you put a spell on me or something? I love it. I guess I have been stylin for a long time -- just didnt realize it.
Well - have to go and let out my 3 dogs. Joy - Joy.
Those of you that are cheating -- might I ask WHY??????
You are only hurting yourself!!!
Yes - dear Beach -- I am still here and I am still right behind you. You are doing so wonderfully -- what an inspiration to the rest. Also - shorty (Debbie) - you are doing so great. Now Deb - it is going to be summer pretty soon so please UPDATE your wardrobe - LOL!
Thanks for the email - Narda. will be talking to you later.
Annette -- I promise we will get together and hope you are feeling so much better.
EVeryone take care. I will lurk again.
Barbee (Barbara)
225/187/whatever
Old 03-12-2001, 10:54 AM   #10  
Little Engine That Could

Here is my contribution to Mot. Monday:
"The only thing that separates any one of us from
excellence is fear, and the opposite of fear is faith. I
am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection.
Excellence I can reach for, perfection is God's business."
-- Michael J. Fox

It goes along with Debelli's contribution on excellence.

DebStahl--Welcome. It's nice to see another "face" from Florida.

To those of you coming down to Fla. soon for a vacation: come on down! The weather could not be better. It will get up to 80 here today with a slight breeze and low humidity (for Fla.) I just had to sit out on my patio for breakfast and listen to the sound of the waterfalls in the pond in my backyard. Deb and Big Orange, it is Sooo nice now. I wish it had been a better day when you all were here. Next week is the Winter Park Art Show, and maybe they will get some good weather.

Barbee, why do you hate this board?

I'm doing fine with my eating. Had a simple breakfast of fruit and H2O. It was very satisfying. I have been trying to stay off dairy products for a while to see if I may be allergic to them. I notice that I always had post nasal drip and would cough in the morning. I've been off dairy for a couple of weeks and have noticed a definite improvement. I regret not being able to partake of cheese, though, because I really do love it. And milk definitely goes well with cereal. Perhaps I can try rice "milk." Anyone else have dairy allergies?

Got lots of work today, so will wish y'all a good one!
Old 03-12-2001, 11:40 AM   #11  
Goddess

Default Monday

It's rainy and stormy here this morning, but a bueatiful day none the less--my scale went down two pounds!
so here are the new stats:

300/258/150

I know it is bad to live and die by the scale, but it just brightens the day to know that your hard work is paying off!

Viv--I know what you mean about the fear that this WOE will stop working. That success will never really happen. That's the part of yourself that wants to sabatoge your success. Believe me I wrestle that b***h every day. That's why I think it is important to this of this as a way of life, not a diet. Even if I stopped loosing weight altogether--I see so many other health benefits (like the money I save not buying Pepsid AC's) that I plan to eat low sugar and whole grains for the rest of my life. You have to trust that it is healthy for you!

Debstahl--Welcome! I hope you will give this WOE of chance! Take it one day at a time--even one meal at a time if you need to! I've discovered that the women on this board are wonderful inspiration and will answer questions share tips, etc. Let us help you!

Barbee--I know what you mean about the pants. I have several pair that I can ball up a fist full of fabric in both the front and the back. While I'm loosing weight I don't want to spend too much money on clothes I won't wear, but for a few months (hopefully), but you have to wear something!

Deb--I may try to pita pizzas tonight--I have two more meetings and they seem to be quick.

Have a good Monday everyone!

Susan
Old 03-12-2001, 11:44 AM   #12  
Check out my homepage=>

Hi All!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I can't post individually (I'm far enough behind as it is) except to say DEBELLI, I see you resolved your identity crisis! I like the title!

Had a good weekend - the minor lapse with the pizza had little effect, probably because the fat & protein content were so high that it lowered the glycemic effect of the white-flour crust. (At least, that's what I'm telling myself! )

Let's see...motivational Monday....

Since I typically respond with my own personal quirks and experiences, today's step-in-the-right-direction is that I'm about to have another link taken out of my watch band. It's so loose on my wrist that it slides around backwards...
Old 03-12-2001, 12:07 PM   #13  

Default I am back...

I finally made it back on the board.

Life has been very hectic for me over the past month or so and then to add, I had the flu, bronchitis and ended with pneumonia. All the while working, luncheos with vendors and so on. Boy, have I felt any guiltier I would've died right there when we went out for lunch... or when I was sick... it was easy to say, I need to eat this kind of food. Then hubby spoiled me with chocolate... no-no-no.

Anyway, I am back. I looked through the recipe board and I'm curious if anybody has some crockpot recipes. I just bought one and I've decided to cook with it as much as I can since my problem is not wanting to stand in the kitchen when I come home from work and cook! I need something that is almost ready to eat... little effort. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Anyway... glad to be back and back on track.
Old 03-12-2001, 01:04 PM   #14  

Hey good afternoon! Day is flying by-sun is out up here in the East yeah! but probably not for long Yesterday was NOT a great day food wise! Birthday party for the mont of March I did well untill the ice cream cake-oh well I can say I did try, and i did not eat much dinner. I always get the biggest stomach ache after eating what i am not suposed to=think i would learn huh?
Lucky you that got to meet this week end. You sound like you had a great time. I hope Sahsahm finds the boards again when she moves up here I would like an
East coast meeting! Deb did you take pics the last get together?? we need to see some! i wanted to post a new pic but STILL have not finished my film.
Viv- are you thawing out today too?
Barbee-I know that feeling about the clothes! I go to the thrift store to get mine-I love it i am a cheapo! I save all my money for my kids stuff the sacrafices us moms make huh? I don't tell them i like to shop there! LOL I Love to buy smaller sizes and try to shrink down into them!
Catsrule-welcome back glad ya found us! hope your feeling better soon!
debsaha-good luck! we are here for you!
didjaever-great attitude! this is for life and sometimes life gets in our way right! don't let that wagon run you over just get back on it!
Gotta go wash the floors Keep up the great work. This board seems weird this week? No dates or anything or stats on the side??? Is it just me??? bye
Old 03-12-2001, 03:47 PM   #15  

Default Question

I am wondering what happened to the board that listed 'menus'... listing that we were supposed to contribute that show what we eat for certain meals...

and what brands to buy that are SB legal. Did this board ever happen? I'm just curious.

Also, Debbie, how did you get those icons under your name on the left hand side?????
Closed Thread