View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 10:47 PM   #25
sonny

Belle, I got goosebumps when you said you cut of your hair! What a big step for you, a big decision for you. Shoulder length and highlights, you must look and feel like a new woman. Sometimes that is all it takes to get you going in the right direction. I bet it makes you look years younger too. ( I don't remember how old you are, so I am not trying to insult you!)

I know it must be hard for you when your husband goes away. Just keep posting here, and we will help to keep you on track, as best we can.

It sounds like you did good at your BBQ and I hope you had a good birthday. This is a hectic week for me, vacation bible school from 6-9 everynight. I do arts and crafts. 80 kids (divided into 3 groups). It has been fun but very hectic. I will post as much as I can, then next week I will be off on vacation. A week at the beach, I can not wait. I have a tendancy to eat to much "shore food" though, so I am not looking foward to that part.

I hope everyone is doing good, keeping cool, it is high 90's and very humid here. Keep posting and take care.