Old 08-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #1  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Talking Turbo Jam Review! =]

OK so the last few days I have been reading a lot of the fitness video reviews thank you to everyone at 3FC and decided Turbo Jam sounds like something a lot of my fellow chicks really like. So I ordered yesterday and definitley can't wait to update you all on how I like or don't like!

But today I found a website for infomercial reviews with some great feedback on Turbo Jam!! Out of the 20 reviews I read (first 20 listed) Only 1 person said that it wasn't for them, if you are interested in this video (that I have heard so many great reviews on) then this is a great site to review.

http://www.fitnessinfomercialreview....iews/turbo_jam

Good luck ladies!
Thanks you all for your continuous support!
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Here is a few of my favorite reviews ( I like to hear from people who have used it long-term)

***1 Aug 2008 - Lauren of NJ, USA writes:
Four months ago, I never would have guessed that my body could look the way it does now. I've never been overweight, just hippy, but that hippy-ness has caused a lot of unhappy days in front of my closet. I never wanted to show off my stomach or legs but after the 20 min and cardio party I am incredibly confident in my appearance. The work outs are hard but easy to follow and you really do get so caught up in the movements that you hardly realize you're even working out (the sweating lets you know you are though!), and I'm an athletic girl, but they are so much more fun than any sport I've played. I LOVE ab jam, that thing is for real! It doesn't even hurt that bad, (but yes it does hurt a little). I don't mind it though, because at the end of the day, my body is sculpted and incredibly sexy. Chalene is incredible, her workout is incredible. I am so hooked!

***18 Jul 2008 - Jaden of NY, USA writes:

I have most of the turbo jam tapes including the get on the ball series. I used to do a variety of workouts but now I only stick to TJ. Everything else seems like such a bore in comparison. My favorite is the get on the ball series. I just love the routines in Kickin' Core. I started out weighing roughly between 245-250 and now I'm done to 205. To NOT be in the 200s would make me the happiest woman in the world. I've only done TJ for 3 months!!! I didn't change my diet and I'm sure if I did I would be done a lot but I can't help it. I'm a pizza and junk food fanatic. I just have to work on that. I just highly recommend this. I truly feel you get faster results with the get on the ball series. I hate free weights but the ball is super fun!

***17 Jul 2008 - Jacque of Missouri, USA writes:

Where do I start? 5 months ago, I was a sluggish 46 year-old with about 35 lbs to lose. I have lost about 25 of those lbs (its slower from me as I am peri-menopausal) and look better than I have in years. My resting heart rate is right around 60 and I can see definition in my abs that I haven't seen even when I was 20 lbs lighter than I am now. I love the music and have always loved to dance, so its fun for me to get up and feel like I'm shakin' it AND losing weight at the same time. my husband can not believe the changes in my body. I find Chalene very motivational and have not tired of her or the routines I have the maximum results package and do most of the vids in these last 5 months. This workout makes me feel strong, powerful, and beautiful. I know I am gushing, but this is the only thing I have ever stuck with for this long and I feel great- wanted to share!

***I love Turbo Jam and do not like to work out..It has been 2 weeks and lost 12 inches around my body. I love the music and Charlene is great! The only thing is I want more for the legs. The upper body is where I am losing more inches. Also, recommend change your diet...brown rice, whole grain pasta..eat 5 small meals day.

***17 Jun 2008 - Julianna of Utah, USA writes:

UPDATE: I've reviewed this product before saying how much I love it, but more time has passed, and I've lost even more weight. I've gone from size 18 to a size 6. Overnight? No way. It's been 2 years, but I look back at where I was 2 years ago and thank my lucky stars I stuck to it and just pushed play even when I felt fat or ugly. I just out on my sneakers and did it, and by the end, I was so proud of myself that I ate better, drank more water, and liked myself more for not quitting. I love junk food, and still eat it, but have found that it's not my "bff" like it used to be. Find a program you love. Then just do it. Don't quit on yourself. This was the one for me because I got to beat the crap out of an imaginary opponent who was telling me I was fat or wouldn't succeed in life---and I got to dance around while I was at it. I huffed and puffed to get through the 20 min workout the first 2 weeks, but then everything just started to suddenly get easier! My favorites are CP3 and Fat Blaster. If you go to the beachbody message boards you will meet lots of really supportive people that helped keep me going on hard days. Don't strictly diet, don't tell yourself you HAVE to workout a certain amount every week . . . just keep pushing play and believe in yourself. Thanks Chalene for giving me the motivation to lose 75 lbs.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #3  

Wow! I love your reviews! Did your set come in yet? Which ones did you order?
marinemommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 PM   #4  
Hooray for the Rays!

S/C/G: 5-8 pounds to go

Height: 5'3

I have turbo jam and I love the DVD's. It's a great workout and the turbo scuplt definately works
Mfit4Me is offline   Reply With Quote