Old 08-18-2008, 07:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something chat Monday August 18th

Morning all...time to get back on track. Well i forced myself to weigh this morning...holy cow 7 lbs gain...ughh...time to get back to the grind.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #2  

GG--I posted last night but wanted to say welcome back!! I'm sure you can get those 7 lbs off in no time!!

Well, the challenge I am doing w/my family is off to a start so my groceries are bought. I was so sore last night from my walking on vacation that I planned an arm/yoga work out so I will get that in this morning. Otherwise, just need to do laundry and pick up, etc. 2 more weeks until my twins start preschool--I want to enjoy it while it lasts!! Have a good day!
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:11 AM   #3  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Mornin' All

Hoping this week is slower for me. Planning on bringing the kiddos to the park this afternoon... they always love going there, and it is nice out for once (ACK, no rain ) Going to the gym later and just chilling out a bit.

GG---- Welcome back ... don't fret to much about the gain, just get back on the loosing train and Go, Go, Go !!! I'm rooting you on!

RLK Ah, a nice arm and yoga workout will do the trick. Enjoy. Enjoy the last two weeks with the twins before they go to preschool. It'll fly by quick.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

Good morning!!!

GG, so glad you enjoyed yourself. Hey when the heck do you get a chance to eat food like that?/ You kind of HAD to. So, now get back on the horse (so to speak) and it'll be gone before you know it.

pear, We're going to the park as well. there is a playground near us with a sprinkler pool. The kids love it.

RLK,hope your vacation was good. Good luck with your challenge. I think it's a great idea!!

Okay gotta go figure out the calories I ate at the party yesterday. I had 900 calories to play with, can't imagine I even came close...we'll see.

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

I have a lot to do today, the Man comes home on Wednesday! I'm going to go do errands now, and hopefully finish the deck and this new planter box I'm building for the front yard.
Wow, Pmasci, you're almost at your goal!

****I have been looking at the Bios and photos, and is it ever nice to put faces to names and have references about all of you! You all have such cool jobs! I'll do my Bio tonight as a reward for getting all my errands done.

Last edited by Kofarq; 08-18-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI everyone!
GG sorry the vacation is over, I wouldn't worry about the 7# one bit, you will get them off before you know it, and they don't count, you were on a vacation!

Kari that is a great idea to go back and look at ppl's pix. every once in a whie. who is the Man dh or ds?? where was he?

Pam you are so active I am sure the 900 calories will be burnt before mid day for you!

RLK enjoy the twins, the grow so fast!

Well my plans for the day just changed all together, DH was on his way to drop off DS at camp and DS got sick in the car, now they are back home, DS came in and surprisingly enough he went right upstairs to put pj's on, I know now he is really not feeling well. So I have no plans for the day other than stay home and keep an eye on him. It may be very good for us to stay home, I will clean the house!!!
See you soon!
I am going to be in the puter for sure today!

Have a great day!

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/184/140

Height: 5'7

Good morning all.

My back is much better. 2 chiropractic visits, 2 massages, many Advil tablets and I am almost back to normal. I even did my morning Nordic Walking today.

RLK..My girls start school tomorrow. I am so excited for them. One in 1st grade and the other in 4th.
asaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 186/184/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Welcome back GG, Italy sounds wonderful. I'm sure your 7lbs was worth it! You'll get that off in no time.

Kori - good idea, I haven't looked at bios yet (or added mine), I'll have to do that.

Hi to everyone else!

My daughter doesn't have day camp this week so I've got to try and get my workouts in with her around. I was going to try to get up early this morning and do it but it didn't happen. I've already told her she needs to let me do it so we'll see how that goes.

Have a good day all!
guppy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

A little busy today!!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

HI all!
I am so board! DS is feeling better but I don't think it would be wise to ride in the car I am afraid he will get sick.
The good thing is I am finishing my sweater!!!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies!

My kids went back to school today. I took the day off (which was such an ordeal). Spencer's going to a new school this year and they had a whole day planned for us parents. I feel like a need a nap now. I really want to volunteer this year because I know it will be just a few more years when he won't want me within 50 ft of his school, lol.

I haven't gotten to go to my gym yet. I plan on going soon. It's 2 minutes at the most from the kids school which is a bonus.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Talk later,
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #12  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Hello all.

Welcome back GG. Glad you had a good time. Would love to see the pics.

Hope everyone else is well.

Valerie congrats on the loss.

Welcome to the newbies.

Trish I hope you feel better soon.

The calorie counting is going good for me. It is hard to stay on track on the weekends. My daughters birthday party threw me off track. Gotta go grocery today.

Have a good one.

Fergi
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

The Man is my fiance' who has been away at work in northern Alberta for a month! I'm still running around like a crazed chicken! WHY do I leave all these things to the last minute!?!?!?!? AARH! And it's worse this time with all the extra Wedding stuff to do, and Kori just HAD to build a planter for the front yard as well as everything else. Freakin' Kori! HUMBUG!!! Okay, now I go for a run, then sit down and make a list. I will get this all done!!
Yes, I know I'm referring to myself in the third person. Kori crazy.

Last edited by Kofarq; 08-18-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all, just thought I would plop in to tell you some good news from me.

I normally wear a size 20 or 22 (18 if cut is generous), well anyhoo, our store manager wants us to try on the clothes so we can tell customers how they fit on us. So I tried on a size 20 suit jacket and it was too big. I had to go all the way down to a 16w for it to look right. Now it was a little tight in the shoulders, but it was a 16.

Don't have much else to report.

GG, glad you had a great vacation, don't worry about the weight ~ it will come off, especially with your determination.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:10 PM   #15  
Cheryl

S/C/G: 244.5/see ticker/180

Height: 5'10"

Crazy busy here. Just a moment to respond to mcmommy's question from a few days ago. MRC is a couple hundred bucks, and ongoing cost of high nutrient supplements - $55 a week (approx). It works, and I am saving money on coffees, adult beverages, sugar, etc. Check out emetabolic dot com to see if they are in your area.

Other programs that I have seen work well for supported and fast weight loss - LA Weight Loss. I guess it's really important to continue going through the maintenance support once you lose the weight.

I had a bad week last week and still lost 1.5 pounds. I'll forgive myself

Take care everyone.
cp33 is offline   Reply With Quote