Old 08-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Labor Day Challenge~Week 6

here is our new thread!

No gym again today. I will make up for it on Wii Fit. I battled insominia again last night. I'll be back on soon.

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-11-2008 at 10:23 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #2  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Had a great time at the Bar for the Rams Suck-a-thon Game - then Sunday:

Rehab

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'NO, NO, NO!
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll KNOW KNOW KNOW!
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine!
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

I'd rather be at home with ray
I ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine

The man said 'why do you think you here'
I said 'I got no idea
I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby
so I always keep a bottle near'
He said 'I just think you're depressed,
this me, yeah baby, and the rest'

I don't ever wanna drink again
I just ooh I just need a friend
I'm not gonna spend ten weeks
have everyone think I'm on the mend

It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried

I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine

aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #3  
aud
lc lifestyle

Yeah, had quite a few frosties.

It's the Rams Fault.

Think I've got two weeks til the first w/i at work . . . kickin' the WEED up a notch this week . . . especially watering up this dehydrated mass.

Water & The Return of MMavismmmmunches . .. off to to do 10 and 10 right now . . . cya in the WEE Hours all!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #4  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Hey, hey!! I am excited today. After a week of internet problems, we managed to get DSL. My dial-up had been giving me fits. This is so nice. And it is so fast. I love it.

Now the scale on the other hand can take a hike to the top of a mountain and jump off. I am back up to 214 today. I just keep playing around with the same 3 or 4 pounds and I'm tired of it. Whatev!!! I just signed up for an official 5K in Sept. Saturday I did a 4 mile walk/jog. Yesterday I did 40 min of BL DVD. I am in training. My friend and I also just signed up for a health challenge. It is based on working out, and has prizes. Bring on the prizes. I might not be able to lose weight, but I can work out.

Jeni- Have fun with the Wii.

Aud- MMUUNNNCHH MMMUUNNNCCH. Not crunch, crunch, as in pretzels and beer.

See ya later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #5  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Well HHHEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO weedettes!

Mighty quiet here on the thread and at home. Had a fabulous child free weekend of doing nothing. Well, not nothing but of no plans. Did clean out DS's room and alphabetized my CDS and sorted kids from adult DVD's and cooked all my meals for 4 days and shopped with BF. Get this he shopped for clothes and I REFUSED! Bought Dr. Phil Weight loss book (I know, I know.. .but I am a sucker for PLANNING self improvement). Gotta put my energy where my intent is. Actually enjoying getting my insecurities out in front of me and dealing with some stuff in my noggin. It's going to be a new and improved me. Cuz parts of me are pretty fantastic! my affirmation for the day!

Welcome to high speed internet MTig. Glad you've joined the ranks.

About those sudsies... Aud... they are a favorite of mine too... I had my share at an Angel game last week and am looking forward to a little indulgence again in havasu in a couple more weeks. Everything in moderation... right? uh huh.

My scale is the same. My house is very quiet with the boy gone. I talk to him daily though and his is pumped about his big new world which makes me happy. No depression eating for me! Looking forward to going to his college baseball games in the near future. Lots of generally good stuff going on in my world.

Gotta get my water in. IPOD is charged and ready for the gym tonight. Just gotta get through those tough steps of getting into the car before I talk myself out of it. Gonna do it tonight. Alone or with BF. Gotta make that change. Put myself on project status....

K ladies... heading back to work for the last 4 hours o'the day. Have a good one!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #6  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Disclaimer

By "adult videos" I mean not appropriate for 8 and under! not "ADULT" videos. You know got Nemo and Bee Movie on the same shelf so the kids can only reach them. The Gangs of New York and Usual Suspects are on the Tippy top shelf now! Just to clarify..

Man I'm a dork...
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:35 PM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Nixie you make me laugh. I need it.

So this weekend I had my nieces. It was great but I did not realize how hard things have been on the oldest (10). My sister, their mom decided to move to AZ for a couple years to go to school. Thats a great idea, but she has 4 kids 10,9, 3, and 2. She left the kids with her ex (who is a great father) but left a huge gaping hole in the kids' lives. The oldest is trying so hard to be strong, but since I dropped her off yesterday she has been calling and texting every couple hours just to make contact with me. I feel so bad for her, She cried when I left her. I know its because I look so much like her mom, but she made me cry when she told me. I feel horrible right now because I won't be able to have her over again until sometime in september because of work and my Trip. My mom has all the kids every weekend so they stay in touch with our family but I just want to hug her and tell her it will all be okay but I don't know how to stop her from hurting. Sorry I don't mean to be a downer.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 AM   #8  
aud
lc lifestyle

Nixie has me chortling too here in the Wee Hours . . . the dog just rolled over . . . further onto my side of the bed, I might add! Ginger the Westie Wonder Pup . . . who looks so cute with her summer-do . . . got her super shaved last week.

So when does Mom O' The Year (NOT!) SEE her brood, jcat? I went from chortling to hyperventilating furious in 0.01 nanosecond. How very sad - especially for 10 yr old DN . . . issues await that poor young girl I think. So great for you & Gran to be there for her/them, but c'mon, a Mom is a Mom is a Mom . . . no nearby schools or what?

Sorry to be a downer too and unlike me to be so judgemental, but those ages really got to me. Just. Wrong.

And that's all I have to say about that.

aud gump

PS: YAY FOR GETTING RID OF DIAL UP mtigie!

WEED was faboo today/tonite BTW gals . . . gearing up for tomorrow - Terrific Tuesday To All!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Its been tough on the kids. My sister wont see the kids until probably christmas. Sure there are plenty of schools around here, but her boyfriend wanted to go to AZ. So many Issues I have there. My sis use to be my best friend, we could talk for hours about nothing and everything. Since her divorce a year ago she stopped talking to me and only calls when she needs something. None of us supported her decision to mover so we are trying to focus on the kids.

Deep Breath.

So today is a workday and so is tomorrow I hope. I am sortof looking forward to today, it will be a little messed up but crazy days go fast. I am doing a different job than the norm today Tomorrow too.

Normal workday weed!
W 64 oz
E 20 minutes Wii fit; extra laps if I can manage it
E 1200 or so cals planned!
D not to worry to much about my niece. Call her on breaks.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:32 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jen Nothing else to say on that.

Sounds like all is quiet here! I overslept so need to make it snappy!

W 100 oz
E 75 & 75 of those crunches and a run after work, weather will tell if it's dreadmill or outside. Walk at lunch if it isn't raining. ** just did the crunches and 10 push-ups!
E OP
D I am worth it.

Last edited by mothermavis; 08-12-2008 at 06:44 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #11  
aud
lc lifestyle

I can sure feel the munchcrunches from yesterday - managed 20 and barelybarelybarely could do 10 p/u's. Running too late today to hit the floor but headed for the gym tonight and will hit them again then. must.

W: Trying for 64oz

E: walking & gym - lower body

E: OP

D: DO IT!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #12  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

WOW Girls. You won't believe this. We got the DSL up and running on Sunday after much hassle. Then Monday night my pc died. Took it to the shop today and they had to replace the power supply. Now I am hooked back up and running fast. Me and both kids are online at the same time right now. Awesome!!!

I am trying hard to keep that scale moving down. I am tired of playing yo-yo with this 3 or 4 pounds. I walk/jog last night 4 miles. I think I'll go back to a DVD tonight. Gotta train hard for the 5k's coming up in Sept. TOM will be arriving any day now. Hope he takes some poundage with him.

Nix- I have started the Dr. Phil book several times and can't make it through. Enjoy your peace and quiet. My house is full and chaotic. YEAH!!! All the ducklings have made their way home.

Jeni- Sorry about your sis and family. You just do all that you can do.

aud- Don't roll over on the dog. I have to worry about that all night long. She sleeps right in the crook of my knees. And she's little. SQUISH!! those sore muscles are a good thing, right?

MM- Keep it rolling. You are on the mark and determined.

See ya later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:52 AM   #13  
aud
lc lifestyle

LOL! I HAVE woke up sore from holding a position in my sleep for Gingers comfort! I'm counting that in my "E" from now on, mtigie!

CrazAZY night again so BACK to mMunches right when I roll out of the sack from now on . . . I remember that worked best last time I got a grip/committed. Just cannot commit to making it to the gym at night . . . never know wth will blow up next, ya know?

But I DID walk my sizeable booTAY OFF all nite (11 hours) and stayed deliciously OP with lots of h20 and green tea - so YAY for that.

Wonder if holyT has scratched Jessica Simpsons eyes out yet? Just saw in a tabloid that she wants El Romo's baby now but his family hates her!!!

(Gotta be true right?)

Where ya'at NChellie?????????????? I drank enuf Frosty Cold BudLights for BOTH of us Saturday nite - you can come out now!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:29 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Yesterday was crazy. Today I work an extra day. I am a little bummed because I don't think I am getting my two scheduled vacation days that I took for next week to get ready for Disneyland I have to go in for a meeting today. If I cant have them I will go back to my original days which were sunday and monday. It will suck but I will deal with it. I was just hoping to spoil the kiddos rotten on Thursday before my disneyland trip.

Normal work WEED today
Old 08-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

MTiger, love the DSL!! The best!

Aud, If it was in the Enquirer it must be true!

JC, think of the extra $, it all works out in the end.

W 100
E just did 75 up and 75 low crunches and a 2 mile run!!
E op
D I think I can...
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote