Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 159/159/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Are there any T-Tappers on these boards?

T-Tapp is my exercise of choice and I was just wondering if anyone around here is also a regular 'Tapper'?
Heather73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #2  
Domestic Engineer

Hi Heather! I am! I've only seen a handful on these boards the past few years I've been here...
I have been an off and on tapper for years and right now "on" and having great success! I am trying to do the tempo workout 3x a week. Are you on the t-tapp forums?
jelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 159/159/145

Hey, nice to meet a fellow Tapper! I only am working with Basic Plus and a few extra moves I throw in when I can, but it seems to be working to get back my muscle tone that I lost while preggie.

This last month I started cleaning up my diet and have seen the inches creep down a bit. Now it is time to get serious about fueling up properly. Hopefully I will see some great results as I did the first time around!

Yep, I'm on the T-Tapp forums under the same user name. Love all the great tips and support they provide!
Heather73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: size 26/size 16/size 12

Height: 5'9"

Hey, ladies. I have been seeing a lot lately about T-Tapp. I firmly believe that you find certain things in your life at a certain time for a reason. This program sounds great, but it also sounds too good to be true. Would you be willing to share your success stories with this program? I would definitely like to hear testimonials that don't come from her sales site before I buy the program. Also, is the book enough, or should you invest in the videos as well? I am trying out the exercises she offers free on her website. I just started today. I am curious to see how it goes. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Michelle
150reasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #5  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

I've heard of T-Tapp. Is it similar to Callanetics?
Amany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/230/135

I actually really like the T-Tapp exercises. This time around I joined a gym, so I've been doing the whole elliptical/treadmill thing. But even as I do the elliptical, I think of Teresa saying, point your knee towards your little toe

As far as how well they work -- last time when my sister was getting married and I was trying to lose weight, I did the tapes religiously. I felt muscles I didn't know I had! And I lost quite a few inches, enough to fit into the dress I bought that was too small.

If I had space and an air conditioner, I'd do the tapes now too. Unfortunately, it's just too darn hot! I think she might have some little snippet videos and some examples of the exercises on the website. I haven't been there in a while, so I'm not positive.

They seem like simple exercises, but they really made me sweat. It might depend on your fitness level, mine isn't very high and my balance is awful, so it gave me a good workout. It's extremely low impact, more of a "touch your toes and reeeeach" type of routine. A whole lot more than that, but no jumping or running or flailing about

As for the supplements & tonics & skin brushing & whatnot... that I can't really speak to. But I did like the workout!

Anyway, the best with your weight loss!

Naia

Last edited by Naia; 08-26-2008 at 05:13 AM. Reason: more info
Naia is offline   Reply With Quote