View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 08:45 AM   #12
Terri in MO

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Good Sunday morning!

One day left of my week and I have 2 banked points! DH is even more focused for me which is very good.

Yesterday we went down to mom & dad's to see our horses. Our baby is two months old now and she is so cute. She's going to be a beauty. We bathed her for the first time. Since she's an appaloosa, she has white rings around her eyes. She certainly gets that wild-eyed look when you're doing new things to her. She's also not afraid of trying to kick you. Ornery little fart!

We had to take our big dog Bear to the vet on Friday night. He had a huge gash down his back which he must have gotten from chasing the bulldog under the deck. We ended up having to leave him until Monday am. It sure is quiet around here with only the bulldog. Its funny how disruptive the two of them are and how I'd like to strangle one of them on a regular basis. However, when its just one, they are perfectly sane dogs. So the bulldog has been getting a little spoiling. She'll be in for a rude shock that the big black bully is coming back!!

I did decide that I will be possessed about one project and that's finishing this blasted futon frame that I've been working on staining for too long now. That whole mess has taken over my exercise area and I've decided to get it done today so I can reclaim that spot. At least then maybe I can get my exercise videos out a couple of times a week.

I better get upstairs so we can go to church. Later on is boating!!

Have a great Lord's Day!

My journey to fitness Working on my bucket list...