View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 10:56 AM   #8
Terri in MO

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hello ladies!

Woohoo, a beautiful, COOL Friday morning. It will be a beautiful weekend after several days of hot, humid, typically summer weather. I'm off on vacation today and Monday, Tuesday next week.

I promised DH that I wouldn't be possessed about projects on this long weekend for me. We're going to see "Road to Perdition" today and I had wanted to go boating but the weather may be stormy. We'll see. Got to get DH out of bed first!

I'm thrilled to report that I've had four very focused days - all in a row! Its been a long time since I've been this focused. Also been drinking lots of water so I've lost a few water pounds. I have such a hard time with water retention during the summer.

My goal for the weekend is to make it through the weekend focused and not blown out of the water. This is my biggest downfall - the weekend. It worked well to have breakfast and lunch stuff at work all at the beginning of the week. Kept me from being tempted by omelets and breakfast pizza in the cafeteria.

Linda - How's the low-carb going? Those pesky carbs sure do creep in and wreck havoc don't they?

Bunny - How did the doctor's visit go? You're still in my payers.

Darlene - Welcome to the group. Wow, you've done really great with WW. Looks like you've got a good perspective with the small goals. As long as its coming off even if its only 10 pounds a year - its better than putting on 20.

Cathy - Welcome back! We start new threads when the old thread is getting a lot of posts. I shortened the name because we used to have threads for "Counting down" to 200, 225, 250 and other various ranges. However, we seem to be the only active group in the 100 Club. We're all counting down from lots of various starting points and are at various stages.

I better go get DH up and about. Have a great OP day!

My journey to fitness Working on my bucket list...