First name (if you want to tell):Gina
Meaning of user name: Well I love butterflies and I'm 25
Geographical location: New Albany Mississippi
Marital Status: Very happily married for over 7 years
Children/Ages: 3. 6 year old boy/girl twins and 23 month old boy
Occupation: Stay at Home Mommy (Superwoman if kids need an extra in playtime)
Pets: 1 cat named Squirmy and a couple of wild raccoons who wait patiently for scraps.
Hobbies/Interests: My kids and anything outdoors, maybe some reading if I have time, oh and traveling
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July 13, 2008 this go around
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 180/173/130
Problem: Snack cakes, boredom eating, overeating, stresseating
Plan/Way of Eating: lower portions
Favorite exercise: belly dancing this week lol
Favorite movies: Beaches is my fav but I like everything nicholas cage is in
Favorite books/plays: I'll read anything I can get my hands on
Music: Call me crazy but I love old country and a few newer country songs, Taylor Swift is a doll
Favorite Quote(s): "All you need in life is a little bit of faith and a whole lotta duct tape!"
Favorite People (dead and living): Pepaw(may he rest in piece) and my Mom who is always behind me no matter what.
Places youíve been: A few states around Mississippi
Places you want to visit: Anywhere, we love to travel
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Gimpy
02. What is your least favorite word? its a bad 1 but not gonna get into that
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? my kids
04. What turns you off? arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****! but I say it kinda funny so it sounds like I'm saying sht lol
06. What sound or noise do you love? my kids laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? continuous noises like tapping fingers on a table
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? nurse
09. What profession would you not like to do? waste management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Job well done!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Always tell u're spouse u love them even when u're mad, it may be the last time u see them.