View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Jello
Long Lost Chickie

Hi again! Just a quick post from me. I don't have much time today but I wanted to post more often and I'm gonna! I'm at work today and tomorrow and then driving up to mom's to deal with all the "stuff".

Kim, thanks for the message. Like I said, you'll be hearing from me. Rich's dad died about 2 years ago and his mom is coming in for the memorial service. Nice lady but I'm not sure I need the stress of "entertaining" my future MIL.

Sharon, sorry, I think I caused some confusion. What I meant in my last post was that my dad is now feeding biscuits to my dog, my brother's dog and my sister's dog - all of whom died over the past 2 years. I got my love of animals from my dad so I think he's taking good care of them in Heaven.

OK, I did say this was going to be a quick post. I'm trying to get a week's work done in 2 days. It's all good. After the past couple of weeks, it's kinda' nice to have some mundane "normalcy" in my life.

Probably won't have 'net access while I'm away but I'll check back in when I can. Maybe we'll even have a few more Wannabee's by then!

Jo.