View Single Post
Old 07-09-2002, 09:57 PM   #4
Terri in MO

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to drop in and report that I've had two good OP days and feelin' so much better about myself. I did get on the scale this morning and am not feeling good about that. But that is my wake up call and its time to get focused.

Yesterday, I got smart and stopped at the grocery store on the way to work. I bought four yogurts and a bag of Lender's bagels to keep at work for my breakfast. I had FF cream cheese but threw it away because I hated it. Now I have peanut butter in my desk for my bagel. I also got four frozen dinners for my lunches. Good thing we have a big fridge at work! But its keeping me on track.

Last night, DH made a wonderful turkey breast and we had our own home-grown cucumbers and tomatoes plus skinny mashed potatoes. I finished the day with four points to spare. Tonight, he made cornish hens (very low point if you take the skin off), wild rice and cauliflower with light cheese sauce. I should be right at my max with that meal.

My plan is to vary my points each day but nothing as drastic as the Wendie plan (too hard for me to remember). Exercise has been elusive but I do my strength builders in the morning and try to zip around the department as much as possible at work.

Linda - We're here to support whether its WW or something else. You must do the right thing for your body. Diabetes is so tricky and everyone is different as to what works. Take care of that. Keep us posted about the chest pains and ECG.

Bunny - Ahhh, Dillards. Love the clothes. I have found a new big girls store called C.J. Banks. It has the most wonderful clothing that are attractive and quality in larger sizes. How wonderful it feels to have something that isn't too young or too matronly. I have spent a small fortune because the clothes are perfect for my work. I just love clothes period. That and shoes. Also, keep us posted about your daughter. Do take care with the heat.

Linda & Bunny & El, you're in my prayers.

Take care!

My journey to fitness Working on my bucket list...