First name (if you want to tell): Abby
Meaning of user name: Fauxtini.. well I gave up drinking so only fauxtinis for me! There's actually lots of reasons.. I'm skinny on the inside.. so i'm only a faux ' tiny' right now! haha
Geographical location: Nova Scotia, CAN / Manhattan, KS with my Fiance
Marital Status: Engaged
Occupation: unemployed since i'm traveling between two countries at the moment.
Pets: My cat and dog are at my parents house right now ( tatem and trixie)
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, swimming, movies, nature, photography, art, nutrition
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Feb. 6/2008
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 312/297.6/180
Problem: Bingeing when no one's looking, controlling myself in uncontrolled situations.
Plan/Way of Eating: Low G.I, as whole/natural as possible
Favorite exercise : random cardio dvds ( biggest loser/denise austin)
Favorite movies: Any movie that dives into the human mind/emotions/life.
+ The Rules of Attraction
+ Alice in Wonderland
+ The Feminist Critque of Language
+ Glossary of Literary Terms
+ Fall on your Knees
+Veronika Decides to Die
+Running with Scissors, Dry and Magical Thinking
+The witch of Portabello
+The Way of the Peaceful warrior
Music: Beyonce, Neyo, Chris Brown, Ani Difranco, Pearl Jam, Led Zepp, Sigur ros
Favorite Quote(s): "Life is a B Movie. It's stupid and it's strange. A directionless story and the dialogue seems lame. But in the 'He said, She said', sometimes there's some poetry if you turn your back long enough and let it happen naturally." -Ani D
"I don't wanna think, I wanna feel" - Eddie V
"Love me for stupid reasons, I like those most" - Sarah Slean
Favorite People (dead and living): People who find their passion and follow it.
People I canít stand: People who go out of thier way to prove how great/different/fabulous they are
Places youíve been: Canada, US, Korea, Thailand, Japan
Places you want to visit: England, Jamaica, South America, Africa
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Bourgeios
02. What is your least favorite word? Turd
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Positive rolemodels/energies
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Damn pronounced like this.. DAYYYYY-UM! with attitude!
06. What sound or noise do you love? Water crashing on rocks/shores
07. What sound or noise do you hate? chewing sounds
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? life coach
09. What profession would you not like to do? social services
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You were a good person, a good soul!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Probably, but maybe later