South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 07-20-2008, 02:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Default I HATE sundays...

Sunday is my only day I don't exercise and all day long I seem to have to struggle with myself to eat good!.. On the days I exercise I eat what I am supposed to because I don't want to waste the calories I burned exercising. I would love to go out and go walking.. but I live in Texas and it is a million degrees out lol.
Anyone else have this problem? I don't want to slip up because I only lost 1 pound this week and I am getting so close to my Mini goal (165 by august 16th) should I just do some exercise?? I have Tae Bo and Yoga Booty Ballet (so fun) I know my body needs rest but when it comes down to it.. I would rather exercise and eat a healthy dinner... than the dinner I want

HELP!
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

If exercising keeps you on track with your eating all day, then go ahead and exercise on Sundays. Since you enjoy walking, why don't you try one of Leslie Sansone's "Walking Away the Pounds" video workouts? They are a lot of fun, and you really get a good workout. You might be able to borrow one from the library to try first before deciding whether you want to buy any. And to you for being so dedicated to working out!
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Thanks! That is what I thought.I love working out its just the diet part that gets me lol. The only reason I do not go to the gym on sunday is because the only have day care mon through sat.
I have exercise on demand and they have a whole second of Walk to Fitness, I think I will do that.
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 152/120/120

Height: 5 foot 3 inch

Definitely exercise if it helps keep you on track. You have come really far and are so close to your 165 mini-goal! I should do the same as Sunday is the only day I don't exercise and I also find it harder to stay on track.
thunderbegone is offline   Reply With Quote