Thread: Pink Lemonade
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
kaplods

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I buy pomegranate juice and pomegranate cranberry juice fairly often. I use the light when I can find it, or I mix in a small amount of the real juice into sugar free lemonade or diet mountain dew or diet sprite.

I can't really say whether the pom juice and lemonade tastes like Country Time, as I haven't had CT in a very long time so I don't remember what it tastes like. I buy the Walmart version of pink lemonade and it is quite good, and only about half the price of Country Time (but just as artificial).
When I add the pom juice to lemonade, I add enough to really taste the pom juice, so I think to make it taste more like pink lemonade (if its possible) you'd need to add a lot less.

I also make "lemon shake ups" like you can get at the fair, I squeeze a lemon or two into a glass (cutting the lemons in halves or quarters) adding splenda to taste and ice and water. Shake and their you go. Very yummy.

Doesn't answer your question of course, but that's never stopped me before.

Since most "brand" name items work very hard to make their product difficult to duplicate, I think you'll probably never find anyway to duplicate the flavor exactly, but Good Luck.

http://www.dreamstormdesigns.etsy.com
etsy link by permission from 3fc! Want to add yours? Ask them!
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote