Old 07-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #1  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Default 1st day on the MRC

Today is my 1st day on the MRC program.

Not really sure how I am going to like it. I am on the Enhancer ditary supplement, flax seed and metablic 2000 vitamin and mineral. Brittany (Consultant) told me to start the pills Sat. and to start the 1st week today. I am really scared that I wont beable to handle it. I think about food all the time and Dr peppers. Ok so I started sat and I am not really thinking about the food whooo hooo but I am sweeting alot?

my weight is 159.51 fat 36.3% Brittany said that if I do what they tell me I could be 128.5 pounds and 21% in less then 17 weeks.

WOWOWOOW

Can any tell me how they did. Is there day that get really hard. How did u stay on it?
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #2  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Congrats on taking the first step with the program. Be sure to read the Take 22 thread and you'll read a lot of people's successes and struggles with MRC.
If you are motivated and ready, you'll do well!
Finz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:59 AM   #3  
here we go again

JSTUCKLY - Once you get on the actual program it gets easier...they should've explained to you the chemical balance of the program which helps during the weight loss phase with cravings the kind that tell you your body needs something--if you stick to the plan you feel awesome and balanced!! The herbs and vits help take the edge off of the emotional eatting!!! And the classes if your center offers them are amazing-the 12-step, behavior mod and life management are my favorites for emotional stuff!!!!
Remember this program is just a tool to help you; your going to be the one who makes the choices which will make you successful!!!!
heartscry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/145/115

Height: 5' 2"

Good Luck!

2dapoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:00 AM   #5  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Talking

Hey~Yeah sometime it does get hard when you want a cookie or a nice hot ham n cheese sammy, whatever gets you going. But just have a high nutrient supplement HNS when that happens and stick to your guns. You didnt pay this much money and make this much effort to mess it up. You have a lot of support here so if you need to talk or need advice just come and have a sit down and stay out the kitchen. Water helps alot too. I'm on the first day of my second week and I havent eaten off program yet, knock on wood.BUt that is cuz I dont really feel hungry while I'm on program. Even though it doesnt look like it will be enough food. It is. Try it out and be positive. Heartscry is right about what she said.

Good Luck .

YOU CAN Do This!!!!

Last edited by cheeriloos; 07-14-2008 at 07:03 AM.
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #6  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Thank Yall so so so much
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 171/169/135

Height: 5'4"

Woohoo for you! When I get really nutso for something, I try to figure out a way to incorporate it into whatever meal is next. Like...Mexican food. I am going to make a salsa with the veggies and spices that are allowed and eat it on celery sticks. It also helps me to go window shopping and look at all the cute clothes I will be able to wear when I am skinny. Or, I get on here (like I am right now cuz I wanted some chips sooo bad) and post away. In fact, I almost couldn't remember what is was I was jonesing for.... Anywho, if that doesn't motivate me, I think about all the money I've spent on stuff and how it will all be wasted - plus all the salad I've made myself eat. Or I go the Y and look at all the skinny people while I exercise and think about how I will be just like them in a few months, or I just get out of the house and do something other than eat. Hope that helps.
kimberj is offline   Reply With Quote